Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50

Thread: What makes someone a trusted reviewer?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    in your wet dreams
    Posts
    3,926

    Question What makes someone a trusted reviewer?

    I recieved a terrible review from a trusted reviewer... I am wonder what qualifies a member to become a trusted reviewer?
    I never have liked the review system. The bad reviews make me feel terrible and the goods ones make me blush... The rats are confusing as it makes clients think that I have put them up...
    I was going to opt out of the review but everyone advised that I should not opt out. What is a girl to do? I enjoy my career and I try my best to please all of my clients...
    Thanks guys for ay advice
    Liberty Love xxx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	217.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	29.4 KB 
ID:	22541  

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liberty Love View Post
    I recieved a terrible review from a trusted reviewer... I am wonder what qualifies a member to become a trusted reviewer?
    I never have liked the review system. The bad reviews make me feel terrible and the goods ones make me blush... The rats are confusing as it makes clients think that I have put them up...
    I was going to opt out of the review but everyone advised that I should not opt out. What is a girl to do? I enjoy my career and I try my best to please all of my clients...
    Thanks guys for ay advice
    Liberty Love xxx
    Don't worry about it, with a fine healthy body like yours, I'm sure all your future reviews will be very positive.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    in your wet dreams
    Posts
    3,926

    Default Gee thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Don't worry about it, with a fine healthy body like yours, I'm sure all your future reviews will be very positive.
    I doubt that . It is hard to please all the people all the time..
    But it still does not answer my question about what qualifies a client to become a 'trusted reviewer' ?
    x

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liberty Love View Post
    I doubt that . It is hard to please all the people all the time..
    But it still does not answer my question about what qualifies a client to become a 'trusted reviewer' ?
    x
    I don't think anybody really knows on this site, try pm'ing a mod. All I know is, if I got hold of that fine body of yours, I'd give you a cracking review.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    OK I dont do the Trusted Reviewer stuff, that would be more Highway mans area but as far as I know a reviewer has to go before a panel and must provide three written references from escorts that they have seen in order to be given a trusted status
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    in your wet dreams
    Posts
    3,926

    Default my BOX!

    In case any of you are interested I have posted a sneaky peek of the'box' It is gorgeous and does not smell lol...
    I have added a rebuttal comment but it is yet to be posted...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	68.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	22543  

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    in your wet dreams
    Posts
    3,926

    Default Thanks Doozer

    So if three agency girls send in references for a client who they have seen and has given them a good review they can make that client a trusted reviewer!?
    think it should entail slightly more than that... maybe a minimum of 40 reviews given or nominated and then voted on by all members male and female...
    Who makes up the panel? The site admin or what ?
    Last edited by Liberty Love; 04-05-10 at 12:54.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Im sure it does. As I said that is not my area. I am only giving you a brief idea of what it entails. Usually the guys who post here a lot will give more credence to their reviews
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Ah Anon , Is there anything you cant do
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •