Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Later..........................................................

Thumbs up Later..........................................................

*message removed*
    Last edited by Patricia; 05-02-07 at 22:57.

Blog Entries

I'm sure I echo everyone else's feelings here when I say we all hope everything goes well with your friend's situation.

I would however note that message boards like this are not always an appropriate place to talk about personal matters, so if you want me to remove this thread please let me know.

Thumbs up Just checked and.......................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I'm sure I echo everyone else's feelings here when I say we all hope everything goes well with your friend's situation.

I would however note that message boards like this are not always an appropriate place to talk about personal matters, so if you want me to remove this thread please let me know.
    Suit yourself sweetie.If you want to remove it ,then remove it.Makes no difference to me. But remove me from that silly snail race for 250e as well.what do you think i am? A charity case?

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Ok I removed it, but I hope you understand I have only done so as I'm always a little concerned about anything personal that could upset anyone being online.

I'll take you out the contest too if you insist, but I haven't yet. Nobody thinks you or anyone else here is a charity case. Competitions are just a bit of fun. You take everything too seriously when it comes to money

Wink Come off the fuckin stage Sweetie...............................

in case the post would upset someone? On a site that speaks of the baldy man,T and A. give me a break Sweetie.
    Now dont get me started and bullshit me with this bit of fun stuff.We all (well i do anyway) know how buisiness works. You encourage us to post by throwing some cash our way and the more posts here then the more successful the site will be and the happier that you will be.Im a genius arent i sweetie?
    In a place that the average cost of a visit for hopeful Good Times is 150/per hour and considering the fact that you make lovely money on adverts,then i see nothing at all wrong with throwing some real money instead of 250e. Once again I declare ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ........................................................raise the prize money.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Westside, you can get a bit annoying sometimes:

[1] I removed the post because it is my honest feeling that message boards like this are not an appropriate place to discuss sensitive personal things, like the health and well being of any child. I fully believe you had only very good intentions when you posted what you did, but I wasn't sure it was appropriate and you said you were fine with me removing it so I did... Simple as.

[2] Your references to baldy men and T and A have gone right over my head. I don't have a clue what you are on about there.

[3] As I have explained before the competitions are just a bit of fun and I won't be raising any prize monies at your behest. You say I am running competitions as part of a business strategy. I say when did I ever say I wasn't? The fact I'm running a business here is no secret. I've also already explained to you that competitions are not E-I's idea of "charity". E-I regularly donates money to several charities, but that is a issue completely seperate to competitions and I do not view punters as a charity cause. You also seem to be under great illusions as to how much money E-I makes. Do you think we have no costs or something? It is my business to decide how to run my business westside, not yours, so please stop telling me how to. You think I'm too cheap when it comes to competitions, that's your opinion and feel free to express it, but you don't need to follow me around saying it again and again every day.

Smile Ahhh Sweetie...........................................................

ahh im sorry sweet.Ok i will lay off despite that i stand over everything i said,i will lay off.

N0 2 your are kidding me right?
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    ahh im sorry sweet.Ok i will lay off despite that i stand over everything i said,i will lay off.
    Thank you

N0 2 your are kidding me right?
    I kid you not. But if it is something personal about someone maybe you'd best PM me if you wish to explain.

On a site that speaks of the baldy man,T and A. give me a break Sweetie.
    Sincerely,
    Westside.
    Is it possible you are an escaped mental patient....?
    I sometimes wonder do you even know what your talking about...

Thumbs up I will; explain............................................................

T and A is tits and ass

Baldy Man is a penis.

What im saying is how anyone could be offended by what i said ,on a site that talks of tits,ass,cim,anal,this and that all of sexual nature, beats me.

Educating the Masses,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast