Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Later..........................................................

Default Well Laddie.................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    A wee bit of defense... I see that irishbloke is guessing that the original post is full of shite.. how can u make such assumptions without even reading the original whatever your porogative is thats really stupid.. And Westie it has now gone way way overboard.. it is amazing how '' contraversial it all is or was ''

Supporting the cause
    Go and ask the head mod.She was the one who took the whole thing and blew it out of all proportion. Yes on my old mans soul that the post was true.I might be lots of things but im not a liar.My whole intention was something positive.Obviously i cant say now because it would require repeating and of course all will go off again.Some people cant talk about these things.I can.Again the whole theme was one of encouragement in that maybe someone here could be in a similar psoition as this couple yet things work out well and continue to do so.Im all for pushing victory over adversity but some obviously are not.
    But unfortunatly all you need is one person to blow it up and off the bs goes.Nothing controversial in it to me.

PS the real truth behind this is that she is pissed off over me going on about the prize money.Thats the real reason behind this crap in my view and yes 250e might as well be thrown at someone
    Last edited by Patricia; 22-03-07 at 16:59.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    PS the real truth behind this is that she is pissed off over me going on about the prize money.Thats the real reason behind this crap in my view and yes 250e might as well be thrown at someone
    Westside I have been nothing but respectful to you in this thread, despite the fact you have been extreemly disrespectful to me at points. I don't need to explain myself any further as I think you will find that you are the only person here present who sees this thread as my attack on you over something else entirely.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

But Westie why are you getting mad for when you said you dint mind '' remove it if ya want to '' but i do think it has gone totally overbord at this stage but hey it makes intresting reading

Blog Entries
    Reviews

in addition.....

When it was removed you kicked it off why westie why..

Default Cork in June................................................................

Yeah lad, Slayer yeah Slayer lets fuckin rock ,Their coming back across the bloody pond

Yeah Baby,
    Westie.

Thumbs up Im sorry Baby ...........................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Westside I have been nothing but respectful to you in this thread, despite the fact you have been extreemly disrespectful to me at points. I don't need to explain myself any further as I think you will find that you are the only person here present who sees this thread as my attack on you over something else entirely.
    for being honest but Sweetie Slayer ,yeah they are coming over again.You and everyone come to Slayer and Westside will buy you all ice creams

Lets Rock.
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

aww on the subject of ice creams do u know what the purple 1 is had it over in italy aww savavge and do u know where the phrase '' 99 '' came from

Blog Entries
    Reviews

An Addition sorry have to enighten here

This is where it all started the UK.

An Ice Cream served in a cone with a Flake 99 is the UK's favourite ice cream. In the days of the monarchy in Italy the King had an elite guard consisting of 99 soldiers. So anything really special or first class was known as "99". When Cadbury launched its small Flake for ice creams in 1930, the UK ice cream industry was dominated by Italians. So, to appeal to Italians they called the superb Flake a "99".

Smile Hey Lad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    An Addition sorry have to enighten here

This is where it all started the UK.

An Ice Cream served in a cone with a Flake 99 is the UK's favourite ice cream. In the days of the monarchy in Italy the King had an elite guard consisting of 99 soldiers. So anything really special or first class was known as "99". When Cadbury launched its small Flake for ice creams in 1930, the UK ice cream industry was dominated by Italians. So, to appeal to Italians they called the superb Flake a "99".
    You have agreat grasp of history,Italy ,99, and Ice cream.

Learning something everyday,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

ha ha no just love icecream and been to italy during the summers.. home of ice cream

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345