Thread: French kissing lesson

1. Wink French kissing lesson

Hello,
    I'm new here in Dublin. I'm a French guy of 23 year-old and i'm seeking a girl who can give me a lesson of French kiss. In France, I didn't succeed to find that.
    Could a girl give me this kind of course?
    I want your advice.

I have no problem with that and I'm a great kisser. It would be a fairly expensive lesson though :-)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    I have no problem with that and I'm a great kisser. It would be a fairly expensive lesson though :-)
    But I'm sure there are others things you can teach him, or at least polish...
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    Hello,
    I'm new here in Dublin. I'm a French guy of 23 year-old and i'm seeking a girl who can give me a lesson of French kiss. In France, I didn't succeed to find that.
    Could a girl give me this kind of course?
    I want your advice.
    Does anyone think that's ironic? A French guy needing lessons in French kissing?

5. Default

You can't imagine, It's only once abroad, when you hear somewhere "French Kiss", you understand that it is something very erotic. In French, it is said "roulage de pelle" and it is absolutely not glamorous.
    Moreover, the fact it seems to be "French" for English speakers, it renforce our ego (yes, the French really love compliments about their country, their nationality, their accent....)

Quote Originally Posted by corkman79 View Post
    Does anyone think that's ironic? A French guy needing lessons in French kissing?
    In France they call it "English Kissing". FACT!