Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mayweather v Mosley

Reviews

Default Mayweather v Mosley

Anyone looking forward to this?? If so...how do you think it will go??

I feel Mosley will have to hurt Mayweather early to win this fight. He has the power to do so but I don't think he'll get the chance. Mayweather unanimous decision while making Mosley look foolish at times is my prediction. No chance in hell Mayweather stops Mosley.

Reviews

Haven't seen a decent boxing match since lennox retired. When is it on. I'm a big fan.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Haven't seen a decent boxing match since lennox retired. When is it on. I'm a big fan.
    It's on Sunday morning....coverage starts at 2am on Sky Sports1 but the fight won't be on until 4am or 4.30. Sky will be showing repeats later on Sunday and through the week.

There have been loads of great fights since Lennox retired....not at heavyweight maybe. I was never a big Lennox fan but have come to appreciate him more since he hung them up.

At least someone took an interest even if it was you.

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    It's on Sunday morning....coverage starts at 2am on Sky Sports1 but the fight won't be on until 4am or 4.30. Sky will be showing repeats later on Sunday and through the week.

There have been loads of great fights since Lennox retired....not at heavyweight maybe. I was never a big Lennox fan but have come to appreciate him more since he hung them up.

At least someone took an interest even if it was you.
    .....hope mosley beats him.....pretty boy shit him self....he wouldent fight manny....would have loves to see manny knock that cockk prick out

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Anyone looking forward to this?? If so...how do you think it will go??
    Mayweather on points and if your betting on it leave it till the very last minute.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    jesus james lennox,you dont watch much boxing then
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Elle of Edinburgh View Post
    Mayweather on points and if your betting on it leave it till the very last minute.
    Same same me.. That's how it'l span out..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by cartman View Post
    .....hope mosley beats him.....pretty boy shit him self....he wouldent fight manny....would have loves to see manny knock that cockk prick out
    How is Floyd afraid of Manny?? It was Pac who refused the drug test. I'd strongly favour floyd to beat him although his low workrate could cost him vs Manny. People take Floyd too serious....he is just selling the fight. Ali said much worse things in his day and we love him for it.

Reviews

mayweather wins this by any way he wants imo. Likely a one-sided unanimous decision.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    jesus james lennox,you dont watch much boxing then
    You know you are right. I dont see much now. I remember the good ol days when me Da would allow me to stay up and watch Ali fight. Then there was Barry McGuigan when the whole country was behind him, and he is still milking it to this day. But I gotta say my hero was Tyson. I watched him from bronx yobo to greatness. those were the good days for boxing with the characters of Don King, Hollyfield, Frank Bruno (remember him), Michael Spinks, Larry Holmes, Razor Ruddock and lucky Buster Douglas that shocked us all to beat Tyson. But it was In 2002 or 2003 (cant remeber the date) Lennox beat Tyson with a Knockout in the 7th or 8th. This was the time I loved boxing. It really hasnt been the same since. I can remember planning my week around seeing a heavyweight fight. Sadly all gone now. Except for David Haye Who seems to be a good fighter I have lost interest in the sport. So wd-40 maybe of a different era to you but I do enjoy m boxing.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast