Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: To Layla or not to Layla.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,750
    Reviews
    102

    Default To Layla or not to Layla.

    that is the question!

    Ever since English Layla featured a few times in response to "You're top 3 escorts" thread I took interest in her and popped her into My Favourites. I saw she had arrived in Ireland recently and was in Waterford, so I arrange my business around a Waterford trip. But then she is gone, and turns up in Limerick. So I try and cancel going east next week and rearrange to go west instead only to find she is leaving on tues to go east again. Does she always hop around this much? I donít want to PM her cos.... well because I donít usually make appointments that way and donít want to be tied to a date just in case. So what do I have to do to get to see this girl. I believe from my time on these boards that she is just about the best brit In Ireland. Is this little bunny worth chasing?????????

    Frustrated
    James.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I haven't mey Layla yet but going by the reports, I'd say well worth it..........

    She's one of those escorts you look at and it's like when you're really pissed and standing at the door of your bedroom, and the whole room is spinning and you see the bed is flying around the room and think to yourself, the next time that comes my way, I'm gonna jump on it..............
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

    JAMESCORK (30-04-10)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Daon Phoblacht ChorcaŪ
    Posts
    1,291
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    26

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    that is the question!

    Ever since English Layla featured a few times in response to "You're top 3 escorts" thread I took interest in her and popped her into My Favourites. I saw she had arrived in Ireland recently and was in Waterford, so I arrange my business around a Waterford trip. But then she is gone, and turns up in Limerick. So I try and cancel going east next week and rearrange to go west instead only to find she is leaving on tues to go east again. Does she always hop around this much? I donít want to PM her cos.... well because I donít usually make appointments that way and donít want to be tied to a date just in case. So what do I have to do to get to see this girl. I believe from my time on these boards that she is just about the best brit In Ireland. Is this little bunny worth chasing?????????
    Frustrated
    James.
    James...Layla is one of the very best....Keep chasing!

    "Courtesy costs nothing, yet buys things that are priceless." - Respect for all Escorts at all times!...

    Captain Jack Sparrow - I make water wet

    Thank you Ladies for the good times x..

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to jacksparrow2010 For This Useful Post:

    JAMESCORK (30-04-10)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    that is the question!

    Ever since English Layla featured a few times in response to "You're top 3 escorts" thread I took interest in her and popped her into My Favourites. I saw she had arrived in Ireland recently and was in Waterford, so I arrange my business around a Waterford trip. But then she is gone, and turns up in Limerick. So I try and cancel going east next week and rearrange to go west instead only to find she is leaving on tues to go east again. Does she always hop around this much? I donít want to PM her cos.... well because I donít usually make appointments that way and donít want to be tied to a date just in case. So what do I have to do to get to see this girl. I believe from my time on these boards that she is just about the best brit In Ireland. Is this little bunny worth chasing?????????

    Frustrated
    James.
    Keep chasing James, she's an absolute stunner, a classy sort of a woman, I won't get to see her this time round, but it's on the top of my to do list when she graces Ireland next time. Go get her James my boy, it'll be an experience to savour.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to rover For This Useful Post:

    JAMESCORK (30-04-10)

  8. #5

    Default

    James,
    Do yourself a big favour and don't miss out. Layla is spectacular.
    Go on, you know it makes sense!!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to aveinalaff For This Useful Post:

    JAMESCORK (30-04-10)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    That's the thing about touring escorts they don't stay in one place too long. As most touring girls stay only a day or two it can be hard sometimes to get an appointment. I arrange alot of my appointments in advance especially when an escort with so many glowing reviews comes to town. When it's an escort that uses the forum I pm her. I know with those escorts they can be booked up pretty quick. And some only take a few bookings a day.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to thehighwayman For This Useful Post:

    JAMESCORK (30-04-10)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,750
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jacksparrow2010 View Post
    James...Layla is one of the very best....Keep chasing!

    Jeeze you had to show me that picture. Now Im even more frustrated. I notice she was online as I posted this but didnt pay a visit. Wonder Why.

    Is this pic a true representation of what will meet you at the door?

  13. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Jesus she is hot, and in Limerick you say ........................................
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Daon Phoblacht ChorcaŪ
    Posts
    1,291
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    26

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Jeeze you had to show me that picture. Now Im even more frustrated. I notice she was online as I posted this but didnt pay a visit. Wonder Why.

    Is this pic a true representation of what will meet you at the door?
    YES... the pic's are a true representation .... even better in person!...
    If you look up the word stunner in the dictionary there will be a pic of Layla...

    "Courtesy costs nothing, yet buys things that are priceless." - Respect for all Escorts at all times!...

    Captain Jack Sparrow - I make water wet

    Thank you Ladies for the good times x..

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    some women are so fucking beautiful ...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •