Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Go to Escorts- and save money!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    South Dublin
    Posts
    351
    Reviews
    3

    Default Go to Escorts- and save money!

    Fellow punters- In these times of shortage of monies, punters have to think up new ways to save money while still going to escorts!
    We should help each other, give each other ideas!
    So I will get the ball rolling-
    You want to go to escorts?- but you dont have 150 euro, this is what you do-
    Yourself and another punter go half and half! 75 euro each- both of yous go to a escort and have her service yous at the same time!
    I told rover and nicegirlsarenice about this brilliant idea- and both of them went to visit Handjob Heidi, the well known Austrian escort, currently on tour in Dublin, I include below a picture of our 2 intrepid punters, Nicegirlsarenice and Rover lying side by side been serviced by the not impressed Heidi below.
    So fellow puinters go on- share a punt!!!

    Dick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	save money!.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	22372  
    A man s mission in life is to spread his seed with as many women as possible, for as long as possible, in any position possible . . . .

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dick Spunk For This Useful Post:

    bert dublin (29-04-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On the Boardroom table!
    Posts
    5,348
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Lol, I actually had a guy in Mayo yesterday ask me for something along those lines, he said him & his mate were old guys with not much money & thought they could get 15mins each paying for 30mins between them. He also wanted it as an outcall, 30 mins there & 30 mins back all for 120e .... NO CHANCE
    He did sound sweet bless him but there was no way I was doing it...... wasnt you was it hun????? lol ;-)



    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Spunk View Post
    Fellow punters- In these times of shortage of monies, punters have to think up new ways to save money while still going to escorts!
    We should help each other, give each other ideas!
    So I will get the ball rolling-
    You want to go to escorts?- but you dont have 150 euro, this is what you do-
    Yourself and another punter go half and half! 75 euro each- both of yous go to a escort and have her service yous at the same time!
    I told rover and nicegirlsarenice about this brilliant idea- and both of them went to visit Handjob Heidi, the well known Austrian escort, currently on tour in Dublin, I include below a picture of our 2 intrepid punters, Nicegirlsarenice and Rover lying side by side been serviced by the not impressed Heidi below.
    So fellow puinters go on- share a punt!!!

    Dick.

  4. #3
    English Milly Masseuse Guest

    Default The prices are definately lowering but dont take the........

    We are all suffering with the recession and I have reduced my touring prices here quite significantly.

    This time last year was 250e for 1 hour>>>>>now I charge 180e and the service is just as good but a few "inexperienced" punters (or should I say "chancers"?) STILL trie to barter a better price.

    We still have expenses, here are mine for 3 days in Ireland this week:-
    Flight Ryanair 168e return
    Bus from Shannon to Limerick 6e
    Breakfast 5e in Limerick
    Hotel 59e 1 night
    Taxi to bus station 9e
    Condoms 10e
    Massage oil 4e
    Lube 9e
    Advert on here 90e
    sandwich/drink in hotel 13e
    bus to cork 15e
    Food 20e
    Cork Hotel 2 nights 200e
    tip for maid 20e
    taxi to airport 15e

    NOW THAT IS BASICS!

    I am all for "special Offers" and "bargains" BUT I AM HERE TO WORK so I can go home and pay the mortgage and bills.

    I think its gotta work both ways........and remember

    YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to English Milly Masseuse For This Useful Post:

    mr maxi (29-04-10)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Spunk View Post
    I told rover and nicegirlsarenice about this brilliant idea- and both of them went to visit Handjob Heidi,
    The poor girl. Please pass on my condolences Dick.

    Two beasts,
    Westside.

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Spunk View Post
    Fellow punters- In these times of shortage of monies, punters have to think up new ways to save money while still going to escorts!
    We should help each other, give each other ideas!
    So I will get the ball rolling-
    You want to go to escorts?- but you dont have 150 euro, this is what you do-
    Yourself and another punter go half and half! 75 euro each- both of yous go to a escort and have her service yous at the same time!
    I told rover and nicegirlsarenice about this brilliant idea- and both of them went to visit Handjob Heidi, the well known Austrian escort, currently on tour in Dublin, I include below a picture of our 2 intrepid punters, Nicegirlsarenice and Rover lying side by side been serviced by the not impressed Heidi below.
    So fellow puinters go on- share a punt!!!

    Dick.
    Thanks Dick, we certainly gave Handjob Heidi a nice grapefruit shower and as you see below, we even brought Westie along.

    Once a prick - always a prick.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,066
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bustybronte View Post
    We are all suffering with the recession and I have reduced my touring prices here quite significantly.

    This time last year was 250e for 1 hour>>>>>now I charge 180e and the service is just as good but a few "inexperienced" punters (or should I say "chancers"?) STILL trie to barter a better price.

    We still have expenses, here are mine for 3 days in Ireland this week:-
    Flight Ryanair 168e return
    Bus from Shannon to Limerick 6e
    Breakfast 5e in Limerick
    Hotel 59e 1 night
    Taxi to bus station 9e
    Condoms 10e
    Massage oil 4e
    Lube 9e
    Advert on here 90e
    sandwich/drink in hotel 13e
    bus to cork 15e
    Food 20e
    Cork Hotel 2 nights 200e
    tip for maid 20e
    taxi to airport 15e

    NOW THAT IS BASICS!

    I am all for "special Offers" and "bargains" BUT I AM HERE TO WORK so I can go home and pay the mortgage and bills.

    I think its gotta work both ways........and remember

    YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR

    3 one hour appointments per day would give you €1,000 after expenses for 3 days.
    It's tough for everyone but, still not a bad income in a recession.

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,066
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Thanks Dick, we certainly gave Handjob Heidi a nice grapefruit shower and as you see below, we even brought Westie along.

    Now thats what I call a shy deek.

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,207
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Having been in the same room as another guy and girl (in Atlas Cabaret in Prague), it's not an experience I want to repeat - I'd rather save my pennies and have the girl to myself...
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    On the Boardroom table!
    Posts
    5,348
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    3 one hour appointments per day would give you €1,000 after expenses for 3 days.
    It's tough for everyone but, still not a bad income in a recession.
    Hi Forrest

    thats saying that a girl does 3 hrs in one day. I have done tours where I have seen no clients for a couple of days straight. Granted thats down to no shows & timewasters but if I was only here for 3 days hoping to earn money & had 2 days with no earnings, I would then be lucky to cover costs if I got clients on the 3rd day. I have also done a short tour once where although I saw clients, it still cost me to be there as I didnt see enough to cover costs. Dont get me wrong I am not complaining just stating that we arent guaranteed to make money or even cover costs sometimes

    Leah x

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,066
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leah View Post
    Hi Forrest

    thats saying that a girl does 3 hrs in one day. I have done tours where I have seen no clients for a couple of days straight. Granted thats down to no shows & timewasters but if I was only here for 3 days hoping to earn money & had 2 days with no earnings, I would then be lucky to cover costs if I got clients on the 3rd day. I have also done a short tour once where although I saw clients, it still cost me to be there as I didnt see enough to cover costs. Dont get me wrong I am not complaining just stating that we arent guaranteed to make money or even cover costs sometimes

    Leah x
    Hiya Leah,

    I appreciate that you are not guaranteed 3 one hr appointments in one day, especially nowadays.
    I understand that you ladies have to 'speculate' to 'accumulate' and it's tough trying to balance the books.
    I know you, and the majority of the other escorts, give a great service and I, for one, wouldn't begrudge you every cent you earn.

    Keep up the great service.

    Forrest x

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

    sexyfukka (30-04-10)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •