Thread: HOLLY wexford

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default HOLLY wexford

Just an observation but Holly in Wexford has changed her profile photos three times in the last fortnight.....
    Her face is blanked out in the current crop... seems a bit odd considering her previous photos were verified and showed her full face...

plus new pic's doesnt look like the old pic's of holly!
    these ones at the mo, the girl in the pic's looks a lot slimmer than the last lot!

Blog Entries

She looks slightly different on photo for verification , so I've just ask her to for new/better quality photo for verification
    Thanks
    Sarah

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    She looks slightly different on photo for verification , so I've just ask her to for new/better quality photo for verification
    Thanks
    Sarah
    Its not her Sarah.. She has a very young, distinctive face, ( a bit to young looking for my liking, have you checked her age).. Her first photos on her profile were easily the best, cant see a reason to change them unless the teenage look of her was scaring punters off...On another matter, have you any involvement in the review system.. the last two reviews I sent never appeared on the girls profile, my reviews are usually a bit longwinded so I didn't take the time to type them all over again... However, I have submitted a review of Jasmin this morning which hasn't yet appeared, any chance you could trace it for me

Blog Entries

The latest review which I can see was left in January 2010.
    I've checked all reviews active and suspended and there is nothing there from you in recent months.
    I am affraid you would need to resubmit it, if this is fine with you, you can PM me after you submit it, so I can check it have review been received sucessfuly.
    Sarah

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    The latest review which I can see was left in January 2010.
    I've checked all reviews active and suspended and there is nothing there from you in recent months.
    I am affraid you would need to resubmit it, if this is fine with you, you can PM me after you submit it, so I can check it have review been received sucessfuly.
    Sarah
    Cheers Sarah.. The last three reviews I submitted never appeared, and the previous two had to be submitted twice...What about Holly.. Her first profile photos were 'scary young' ... I've seen older looking 1st year students...