Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My perviest fantasy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    I am a nun in a monastery and I fall in love with the new priest. At first I only give him bashful glances an later I try to catch his attention by lifting the skirt "accidentally" in front of him. He is still resisting and once, at a convenient moment, when we are alone, I confess, that I am having "fantasies" about him. He is obviously delighted but will firmly acknowledge me, that this is not acceptable and I need to be punished to forget these shameful thoughts...
    In order for the punishment to be properly humiliating, I will have to take off all my clothes and then I get spanked on my naked bottom. I need to realize, how dangerous are such thoughts and so there will be several oral and manual techniques performed on my virgin body, until I admit, that these activities are utterly devilish.
    The priest is struggling to stay in celibacy but at this stage his massive erection rules his mind and everything goes out of the hand......

Who wants to play this out with me?

And what are yours unusual fantasies?
    Bearing in mind that the priest has never had a wank in his life, he rams his cock down Annas' throat and before she can rub his cock he gushes a pint and a half of spunk down her throat and nearly drowns poor Anna, she was nun the worse for it though as she sat there licking her lips, two minutes later the priest is ready to cum all over her again.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SJM_9277.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	8.7 KB 
ID:	22366  
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Rover you animal! Dont you have a bit of decency in you?! Dont you see how reluctant the other guys are about this fantasy? And you come up with such a dirty comment.. Shame on you

Now on a more serious note.. I didnt know how common it was to have a bad experience with convent school etc. I'm sorry if I caused some bad memories to be recalled.
    It's a pity though, I think it is a lovely fantasy. Well it would make me very excited anyway.

Maybe someone can come up with something similar and less controversial and everyone will be happy.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Rover you animal! Dont you have a bit of decency in you?! Dont you see how reluctant the other guys are about this fantasy? And you come up with such a dirty comment.. Shame on you

Now on a more serious note.. I didnt know how common it was to have a bad experience with convent school etc. I'm sorry if I caused some bad memories to be recalled.
    It's a pity though, I think it is a lovely fantasy. Well it would make me very excited anyway.

Maybe someone can come up with something similar and less controversial and everyone will be happy.
    Sorry Anna, I was just getting a little carried away with myself wishing I was that priest, I'll have to settle for giving you a good spanking instead on that sexy little arse of yours.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Blog Entries

Moving this thread to Soap Opera as people have pointed out it is rather like a non-advertiser advertising herself in General Chat which isn't fair.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Moving this thread to Soap Opera as people have pointed out it is rather like a non-advertiser advertising herself in General Chat which isn't fair.
    ... because Anna doesn't have an ad page up right now?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    ... because Anna doesn't have an ad page up right now?
    Well no, not really, you are not allowed advertise in general chat whether you pay for an ad or not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12