Thread: iCloud Match... some advice if possible please!

Default iCloud Match... some advice if possible please!

Hi peeps,

I have an iTunes library on two different devices with different songs on each of them. I was thinking of subscribing to the annual iCloud Match account, hoping to merge the content onto one account. Before I part with my Ģ21.99, can someone tell me if this will let me do this?

Any help would be much appreciated!!!

Blog Entries

i have i cloud, have iPad and iMAC, but how big is your library? First 5 are for free, i didnīt pay nothing, you just need to synchronise it in your i Cloud, it canīt exceed the size of 5, if you need more space, you need to pay for it

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy_Jessica For This Useful Post:

samlad (30-03-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Jessica View Post
    i have i cloud, have iPad and iMAC, but how big is your library? First 5 are for free, i didnīt pay nothing, you just need to synchronise it in your i Cloud, it canīt exceed the size of 5, if you need more space, you need to pay for it
    It's for my iPod Classic. I only have about 500 songs on it (and one movie) on the new iPod. I have a library on my laptop with the said 500 songs and another library on another laptop with about 300 songs (on my old iPod). Will iCloud merge them if I sync them?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    It's for my iPod Classic. I only have about 500 songs on it (and one movie) on the new iPod. I have a library on my laptop with the said 500 songs and another library on another laptop with about 300 songs (on my old iPod). Will iCloud merge them if I sync them?
    as i said, the free of charge i Cloud is limited by the size of 5, depend what size are you all songs and movies. But you can synchronize everything by yourself in iTunes library and decide what exactly you like to have in your iCloud, just count the size in the free version.
    I have in my iTunes over 40000 songs but i dont have soo much in the icloud as i save only pics and other documents there, my songs and other things i save in external harddisk. Everything up to you what you need, YOU manage it in the iTunes

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy_Jessica For This Useful Post:

samlad (30-03-12)

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Jessica View Post
    as i said, the free of charge i Cloud is limited by the size of 5, depend what size are you all songs and movies. But you can synchronize everything by yourself in iTunes library and decide what exactly you like to have in your iCloud, just count the size in the free version.
    I have in my iTunes over 40000 songs but i dont have soo much in the icloud as i save only pics and other documents there, my songs and other things i save in external harddisk. Everything up to you what you need, YOU manage it in the iTunes
    Thanks Jessica xxx

Reviews

Wow Jessica ur sexy and technically savvy!! The perfect woman!! Respect

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Hi peeps,

I have an iTunes library on two different devices with different songs on each of them. I was thinking of subscribing to the annual iCloud Match account, hoping to merge the content onto one account. Before I part with my Ģ21.99, can someone tell me if this will let me do this?

Any help would be much appreciated!!!
    You've got 2 devices with a different iTunes library on each .... so do you have two different Apple ID's then ? Because if that's the case, iCloud will not let you merge them.