Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: monotony of life

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Unhappy monotony of life

    do u ever question life? I mean most of the things in life is doing the same things over & over again shower in the morning but you'll get dirty & have to shower again put on a bit of gel style the hair moisturiser aftershave etc. etc soon you'll get hungry eat a dinner sher you'll be hungry again later eat again make a shit or 2 a day wipe your arse then urinate throughout the day pull your mickey sack emptied but u get horny next day empty it again(big sigh)
    If your lucky you'll meet a nice girl but you'll probably break up & never meet again or else you'll marry her & more than likely hate her, you'll salute people u know everyday they'll say are u well? but they dont mean it
    we'll argue with each other make up or hate each other forever
    Summer is coming oh ya I'll buy a lighter jacket few tshirts light shoes suntan lotion etc Winter I'll get anew coat warm sheets etc I wont go on(shaking head) the monotony of life.....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    i ask myself why all the time. Why do i get up in the morning, work, etc. I have found no answer. Life is incredibly boring for the most part imho. I can def see where you are comin from man.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Why not try and spice things up a little ?

    Stop washing for a while, don't wipe your arse. Apparently most Irish guys don't anyway....

    Try this for. a month or so, it will break the monotony.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Why not try and spice things up a little ?

    Stop washing for a while, don't wipe your arse. Apparently most Irish guys don't anyway....

    Try this for. a month or so, it will break the monotony.
    nah I'm immaculate regarding cleanliness got that colonic irrigation thing done recently cleared out the jacksie, you could eat your dinner off my arse.....

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    I'll take your word on that

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default God Alfuckin Mighty

    How negative can a person be? I never question life or find it monotonous. It can be boring at times yeah but i am always doing something. If you live your life like you really want it (and most ppl dont) then youll always find the motivation to do stuff. From the moment im up in the morning to the moment i go to sleep at night im doing things that i want to do and that will help me life the life i want.

    I dont deal with shit that does me no good. I dont care about my neighbours tomatoes. I dont give a shit about the latest drama. I have better and more worthy things to be doing with my time.

    sincerely,
    Westside.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

    nicegirlsarenice (28-04-10)

  8. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    do u ever question life? I mean most of the things in life is doing the same things over & over again shower in the morning but you'll get dirty & have to shower again put on a bit of gel style the hair moisturiser aftershave etc. etc soon you'll get hungry eat a dinner sher you'll be hungry again later eat again make a shit or 2 a day wipe your arse then urinate throughout the day pull your mickey sack emptied but u get horny next day empty it again(big sigh)
    If your lucky you'll meet a nice girl but you'll probably break up & never meet again or else you'll marry her & more than likely hate her, you'll salute people u know everyday they'll say are u well? but they dont mean it
    we'll argue with each other make up or hate each other forever
    Summer is coming oh ya I'll buy a lighter jacket few tshirts light shoes suntan lotion etc Winter I'll get anew coat warm sheets etc I wont go on(shaking head) the monotony of life.....
    The meaning of life is to reproduce your DNA , This is what you are missing I suspect.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Me thinks EP is going through a midlife crysis.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,066
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    How negative can a person be? I never question life or find it monotonous. It can be boring at times yeah but i am always doing something. If you live your life like you really want it (and most ppl dont) then youll always find the motivation to do stuff. From the moment im up in the morning to the moment i go to sleep at night im doing things that i want to do and that will help me life the life i want.

    I dont deal with shit that does me no good. I dont care about my neighbours tomatoes. I dont give a shit about the latest drama. I have better and more worthy things to be doing with my time.

    sincerely,
    Westside.
    For once I have to agree with Westie. Life is for living, enjoy it while you can, because you will be a long time dead.

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    For once I have to agree with Westie. Life is for living, enjoy it while you can, because you will be a long time dead.
    aaaaaaah u & Westside have taken this up completely wrong.......

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •