Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: galway street scene?

Reviews

Default galway street scene?

A few of us were spinnin round the other nite. walking anticlockwise around dockrd/merchants rd
    we observed at first 3 girls then just two. a fit blond arond 20, pony tail, in boots /skirt and one about thirty, dk haired, claasy dressed but still sexy as fuck. both were on the fone and not togrther. seen them talkin to a few cars. they were there later as well-not really my seen-nice though (-:

Reviews

I didn't know that happened in galway,me being naive again.

Reviews

i have never heard about any street scene in galway. will check this out but im very doubtful

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bhoywonder View Post
    i have never heard about any street scene in galway. will check this out but im very doubtful
    I am doubtful myself to be honest, i don't think galway is big enough to have a street scene but if i were to have a guess it would probably be where the first post mentioned.

I'm pretty sure the docks were a punting ground back in the day alright,back when there was an early house there.Fado Fado.

I didn't know there was a street scene around Galway either. Can you pm where they where that night, i might go and have a look and maybe indulge as it is something i would like to try

Blog Entries
    Reviews

There was a report in one of the local papers recently of somebody caught with they're pants down in the city centre. A Romanian woman was in court for it. Think she got deported. Found it....
    Prostitute caught in the act - Galway Independent
    Dumb thing to do!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Prickly For This Useful Post:

ThomasJ (10-06-10)

hi all. i knew a girl who worked the streets in galway around 1996,and she said galway was plentifull for
    girls. she moed to cork and wored there for ten years very sexy lady,

Reviews

i have passed the docks and merchants road a good few times at night now, and i have always kept my eyes open, but i aint seen anything yet. doubt if there is any street scene there
    see you next tuesday

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by audi View Post
    i presume bhoywonder when u say c u next tuesday u mean ballybrit.drop by clayton after we'll have a pint celebrate me cleaning the bookies .
    id ask ya for a tip but i know how that usually goes
    see you next tuesday

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast