Thread: Balls on FIRE

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Balls on FIRE

Left alone in a girls flat on a lazy Sunday morning,with newspapers in hand decided to have a Chandler moment and have a bath.Filled the tub with every salt foam gel I could find and stepped in as the room filled with lovely girly smells.Now Im a shower guy in and out ,showers dont lead to lingering over your body shape,baths on the other hand are a harsh master[women have baths QED women are more conscious of their body shape,baths lead to selfloathing]Anyhow Im their with my kneees up to my chin getting cold,looking at myself for the first time in ages,Ive put on weight,not alot but enough for me to have to lean slightly forward to get a good look at me bollocks.Iam in a bath nowhere near a gym so I decide its me pubes that are obese, I have a Wil Ferrell,well a heavily grown thicket,so I reach for a bottle called "Veet".Cream it on wait 3mins grab her facecloth[god that was a barney] and OMG ..OMG.my hair fell away.No more Wil Ferrell hello chicken neck.But my balls are burning THEY ARE ON FIRE HELP
    a thousand kisses deep..

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    Left alone in a girls flat on a lazy Sunday morning,with newspapers in hand decided to have a Chandler moment and have a bath.... .But my balls are burning THEY ARE ON FIRE HELP

The EI Moment :::: Ric Hardgear takes a bath

its probably the bath salts, Ric
    Last edited by MILF Hunter; 28-04-10 at 00:27.

Who do I trust? I trust me!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

My God that was quick I cant even stick a pic with thread hats off to you Milf,on another note did you see Veronica ???
    a thousand kisses deep..