Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dreams - what is it about them?

Question Dreams - what is it about them?

I had a great sex last night but it happened only in my dream... So now I'm thinking how come sex is always somehow better in the dreams?
    I also find that you generally feel much better and happier in the dreams. There doesnt exist sensations of tiredness and all the negative emotions you experience in daily life..
    It seems like your dream "yourself" doesnt have your prejudices, phobias and all the stuff which holds you back from being quite happy in the real world..
    Do you know what I mean?

P.S. I had great sex today as well and I came 5 times in total! So thanks goes to Father Pete and the mysterious man who claimed to be aquarius but i hardly ever saw such a talented aquarius... Maybe it was down to the technique, I don't know but it was pure bliss.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    I had a great sex last night but it happened only in my dream... So now I'm thinking how come sex is always somehow better in the dreams?
    I also find that you generally feel much better and happier in the dreams. There doesnt exist sensations of tiredness and all the negative emotions you experience in daily life..
    It seems like your dream "yourself" doesnt have your prejudices, phobias and all the stuff which holds you back from being quite happy in the real world..
    Do you know what I mean?

P.S. I had great sex today as well and I came 5 times in total! So thanks goes to Father Pete and the mysterious man who claimed to be aquarius but i hardly ever saw such a talented aquarius... Maybe it was down to the technique, I don't know but it was pure bliss.

I got into a fight with Steven Siegal in my dream a couple of nights ago Don't remember much about it...just that I was slagging off his acting and boy!! He didn't like it.

Not as good as your dream Anna...

Reviews

Drat, I hate that, someone that can actually have sex in their dreams. Usually I find I get to the part where Im just unbuttoning her blouse and then it goes all fuzzy, and Im running through a meadow on a sunny day full of lovely white daisies. But in the back of my dream mind im say SHIT...SHIT... SHIT... it happend again......

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    I got into a fight with Steven Siegal in my dream a couple of nights ago Don't remember much about it...just that I was slagging off his acting and boy!! He didn't like it.

Not as good as your dream Anna...
    He he, this reminds me of a dream I had once about a hot date with Woody Harrelson ( who I'd definitelly shagg a BIG time in real life ). We had some ice cream and then we had sex. One of the best dreams ever.
    In another dream I was dating Elijah Wood and we were in big love and had sex on the back of a bus which is really strange because I never fancied him...

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Drat, I hate that, someone that can actually have sex in their dreams. Usually I find I get to the part where Im just unbuttoning her blouse and then it goes all fuzzy, and Im running through a meadow on a sunny day full of lovely white daisies. But in the back of my dream mind im say SHIT...SHIT... SHIT... it happend again......
    This used to happen to me when I was a virgin. You know when you are a teenager and you are horny as fuck but its bit hard to get sex, so you get these exciting dreams but it goes only so far because you dont really know whats behind the closed door..

Now when I'm not a virgin anymore I do sometimes have sex in dreams and when I do its mostly like from a differnet planet. Million times better than when awake... And then you wake up and think shit...shit..shit... the same shit again..

Reviews

He he, this reminds me of a dream I had once about a hot date with Woody Harrelson ( who I'd definitelly shagg a BIG time in real life ). We had some ice cream and then we had sex. One of the best dreams ever.
    In another dream I was dating Elijah Wood and we were in big love and had sex on the back of a bus which is really strange because I never fancied him...
    I don't think me and Siegal had sex (he'd be the worst faker ever!!).

Anyway....WTF Anna??? You have sex for a living!! Then you go to sleep and you're having sex there aswell!!

Please expand on some of these dreams....it might rub off on me.

Reviews

Anyway....WTF Anna??? You have sex for a living!! Then you go to sleep and you're having sex there aswell!!

What ya mean - you dont THINK you had sex with him. Either you did or you didnt...

Ah my dear, words will never be enough to describe the amazing sex I'm having in my dreams... That's a completely different league to the earthly sex we are having here. It's like another level. Like having sex with God or something.
    I've actually read a great sex story a while ago where a lady described how she had sex with some mighty creature who was a satin panther at first and then changed into a man with a huge cock and it was just brilliant. But I'm not so tallented...never mind my lack of English..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    What ya mean - you dont THINK you had sex with him. Either you did or you didnt...
    Either we didn't....or it was so horrific that it's been stored deep in my sub-conscious only to haunt me when I've finally found eternal happiness.....God dammit I hate Steven Siegal!!!!

Reviews

Ah my dear, words will never be enough to describe the amazing sex I'm having in my dreams... That's a completely different league to the earthly sex we are having here. It's like another level. Like having sex with God or something.
    I've actually read a great sex story a while ago where a lady described how she had sex with some mighty creature who was a satin panther at first and then changed into a man with a huge cock and it was just brilliant. But I'm not so tallented...never mind my lack of English..
    Having sex with God eh...have you read my signature??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast