Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The goodness in people.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    If anyone want's to be so kind and iron little old Nat's clothes in just their piny, Nat will then share her lolly pop with them... A men ironing my smalls, yes they are small size 10 to be exact and concentrating on doing a good job of it really gets me going
    Natasha you bring a whole new meaning to ironing, the thoughts of ironing your smalls makes me grow in places and as for sharing your lollypop, it's just too much, I'll just dash upstairs and think about it.

Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I would have no problem doing your ironing Natasha, there are no sexist roles in my house, what has to be done is done by either of us, mind you I prefer to cut my own lawn, it takes 4 hours and is fairly tedious work but at least most time's when I am doing that herself is tending the shrubberies and I would iron before I do that job
    Anons' house. I can see why it takes four hours to mow the lawn.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    If anyone want's to be so kind and iron little old Nat's clothes in just their piny, Nat will then share her lolly pop with them... A men ironing my smalls, yes they are small size 10 to be exact and concentrating on doing a good job of it really gets me going
    when you put it like that how could any guy refuse..i would love to iron your clothes

Blog Entries

Am I the only one who wasn't thinking about grass when Anon mentioned mowing his lawn whilst she attended to his shrubbery?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Am I the only one who wasn't thinking about grass when Anon mentioned mowing his lawn whilst she attended to his shrubbery?
    Surely doing that wouldn't take four hours, well, on second thoughts, in Anons' case, it might take four hours.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I would have no problem doing your ironing Natasha, there are no sexist roles in my house, what has to be done is done by either of us, mind you I prefer to cut my own lawn, it takes 4 hours and is fairly tedious work but at least most time's when I am doing that herself is tending the shrubberies and I would iron before I do that job
    I Would reccomend upgrading the lawnmower
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Anons' house. I can see why it takes four hours to mow the lawn.

My lawn is bigger but my house is smaller

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    I Would reccomend upgrading the lawnmower
    I looking into getting 2 of those robot mowers.

Reviews

I always thought that human nature was intrinsically evil, not good. We have to work at doing good. Being bad comes much more naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    I always thought that human nature was intrinsically evil, not good. We have to work at doing good. Being bad comes much more naturally.
    Your a wise mouse

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast