Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: man gunned down in cabra tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Leah View Post
    No offense meant Patricia... but statistically drugs dont kill, guns do.....
    Statistically drugs do kill lots of people, maybe drugs aren't written on the death certificate as often as gunshots in young people? I don't know about that.

And how many times are there drugs behind the guns anyway?

Also Patricia said drugs "destroy" lives, not kill.

No offence Leah.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by j20 View Post
    and the problem is ? .

sorry there leah , guns dont kill people ,people kill people . guns are inanimate objects like cars .
    thats what I meant to write hun, few glasses of wine too many ;-)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Statistically drugs do kill lots of people, maybe drugs aren't written on the death certificate as often as gunshots in young people? I don't know about that.

And how many times are there drugs behind the guns anyway?

Also Patricia said drugs "destroy" lives, not kill.

No offence Leah.
    Sorry Patricia for misquoting you.... I must stay off these boards when I've been drinking lol

As I just replied to J20, I meant to write people kill people anyway

No offense taken Nicesgirls

L

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Drugs destroy lives.
    depends on the person & the drug ...
    If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with! X

good ridence to bad rubish let a few more of the scumbags go!!!!!

Eamon dunne was a knacker and got what he deserved even the garda had a party in finglis lasnite he was a shitebag and a coward who bought friends and hired muscle but was despised by everyone around him and was a windy little bollix himself.........

Best news this year rest in piss eamon you rat

R.I.P MARLO

7. Default

what a muppet you are rusty. ya havent a clue..he bought friends and hired muscle? all this r.i.p marlo s*it aswell..washer

Quote Originally Posted by seathestars View Post
    what a muppet you are rusty. ya havent a clue..he bought friends and hired muscle? all this r.i.p marlo s*it aswell..washer
    Thats exactly what the phsycotic little prick did ye hardly think he did anythin for himself the chap went around with paid protection day and night..... what a muppet you are to state what i have a clue about or not....... they changed his name from the don to the gone pmsl

Reviews

people take intoxicants because they seek a buzz from them.

deeming some of the various intoxicants illegal does not prevent their use. agreed?

if an enlightened society were interested in limiting damage, it would deal with these inevitable issues in a

medical setting.

keep intoxicant matters away from the courts and keep organised crime away from organising this much

misunderstood and mishandled matter.

unemployed people often rely on intoxicants to help pass their time. perhaps if they could find another

passtime-they may not choose these avenues?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rusty squeezebox View Post
    Thats exactly what the phsycotic little prick did ye hardly think he did anythin for himself the chap went around with paid protection day and night..... what a muppet you are to state what i have a clue about or not....... they changed his name from the don to the gone pmsl
    yeah eamonn paid for protection..wha do you get out of talkin bull shit on here? what goes around comes around.. past catches up with everyone remember

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast