Thread: Cot by the wife

Reviews

Default Cot by the wife

Heard a good one today a lad from tralee told his wife he had to work in dublin for a weekend but went to Frankfurt this was last friday week you can gess what happend next. well what a way to get caught
    Last edited by kerry lad in town; 23-04-10 at 21:08.
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    Heard a good one today a lad from tralee told his wife he had to work in dublin for a weekend but went to Frankfurt this was last friday week you can gess what happend next. well what a way to get cot
    A cot by his wife? Did she have a baby?
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    A cot by his wife? Did she have a baby?
    sorry (caught) that me use to texting.
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    Heard a good one today a lad from tralee told his wife he had to work in dublin for a weekend but went to Frankfurt this was last friday week you can gess what happend next. well what a way to get caught
    its a trip i have made a few times myself and has to be well planned you can be in frankfurt about 2000 and back in dublin following day about 12
    there is always the risk you will be seen at de airport etc but who would think of being ratted out by a bloddy volcano!! ,herd once about acouple of guys told their wags they were going to algarve for five days playing golf ,,snook of to thailand airport got closed down for two weeks due to political riots there is always a risk in this game