Thread: confused

Reviews

Default confused

Best regards Feargal
    Life is too short not to do things that you like, before its too late.
    never leave till tomorrow what you can do today

Reviews

hmmm, thats intresting. Surely 99 percent of their clients would be dudes.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

The vast majority of TVs are hetro,in general a TV is just a man who enjoys dressing up in ladies clothes.The reason we get TVs advertising here that are either bi-sexual or gay is that there would be very liitle work for a hetro male on here. The same percentage of TVs would only be gay as the general male population. I think the prob here is that many people confuse TVs and TSs whom are totally different
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    The vast majority of TVs are hetro,in general a TV is just a man who enjoys dressing up in ladies clothes.The reason we get TVs advertising here that are either bi-sexual or gay is that there would be very liitle work for a hetro male on here. The same percentage of TVs would only be gay as the general male population. I think the prob here is that many people confuse TVs and TSs whom are totally different
    I doubt people are confusing them here, a heterosexual TS who now looks like a woman would like men (it takes a bit of working out )

They probably don't understand the word heterosexual properly, they think it can be someone pretending to be a woman who likes men.

Also they are both south american so maybe in their dialect there's a word like "heterosexual" that was translated as being it but it is a bit different.

Reviews

I'm bisexual. I finally admit it.

If I can't get sex, I'll buy it!

Boom boom!