View Poll Results: Would you buy a pair?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 40.00%
  • No

6 40.00%
  • Maybe

1 6.67%
  • Already Have

3 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it wrong to buy used knickers?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    it wont be my thing.
    jesus her gusset is the same colour as the carpet

Reviews

well it is ok for some but there is a cost.

BONES, biscuits or choc drops are normally a dog's snack of choice.

But Rover the bull mastiff likes nothing better than chomping on thongs and knickers.

His fetish came to light when he passed the remains of a G-string while out walking with his owner Patricia Albright

In the 12 months since then, he has chomped his way through no fewer than 20 pairs of undies. But now he's being forced to kick his knicker-munching habit after one particularly frilly pair got stuck in his intestines and he had to have a £1,162 operation to have them removed.
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    well it is ok for some but there is a cost.

BONES, biscuits or choc drops are normally a dog's snack of choice.

But Rover the bull mastiff likes nothing better than chomping on thongs and knickers.

His fetish came to light when he passed the remains of a G-string while out walking with his owner Patricia Albright

In the 12 months since then, he has chomped his way through no fewer than 20 pairs of undies. But now he's being forced to kick his knicker-munching habit after one particularly frilly pair got stuck in his intestines and he had to have a £1,162 operation to have them removed.
    thats brilliant kerrylad i only sniff them so i guess thats pretty safe

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I wrote about it here before A Thai friend gave me her knickers she had wore since the day before(Thai girls dont give a fuck) handed it to me as we drank coffee in a lovely little bag it was all so promising I rushed home takes out the lovely smelling dotted multi colored g-string only to find a very prominent (to say the least) skidmark no more used knickers for me....
    maybe that was just the colour of the string EP

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I wrote about it here before A Thai friend gave me her knickers she had wore since the day before(Thai girls dont give a fuck) handed it to me as we drank coffee in a lovely little bag it was all so promising I rushed home takes out the lovely smelling dotted multi colored g-string only to find a very prominent (to say the least) skidmark no more used knickers for me....
    Why were you drinking coffie in a lovely little bag?
    Unlike Murphys, I am bitter

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie View Post
    Do An Post employ "Sniffer Dogs" in their sorting offices ? ----- I bet ole Rover would know
    They do Reggie, that's where I'm working at the moment, I love my job and I keep most of the spoils, EP would love it in here. I even take my work home.

Once a prick - always a prick.

Default Heh heh heh !!!

Great caption Rover ,,,---- entitled , "Whats Cookin " ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12