Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Balance

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Thumbs down Balance

Sorry for starting a new thread, but highwayman has closed the one where I should be posting this.

If I read this post from qph correctly, Anna is not allowed to complain about the fact that a mod ratted one of her reviews, without giving any reason, because once, last year, another mod 'helped' her by doing the job he is paid to do. By asking for an explanation for the rat, Anna, apparently shows a lack of 'balance'.

Maybe I'm missing something here, but I don't think Anna is the one who is unbalanced.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    Sorry for starting a new thread, but highwayman has closed the one where I should be posting this.

If I read this post from qph correctly, Anna is not allowed to complain about the fact that a mod ratted one of her reviews, without giving any reason, because once, last year, another mod 'helped' her by doing the job he is paid to do. By asking for an explanation for the rat, Anna, apparently shows a lack of 'balance'.

Maybe I'm missing something here, but I don't think Anna is the one who is unbalanced.
    Here we go again.......

Can't wait!!!

Mate , --- just bite yer tongue and ferget the whole issue , there is only one winner ,in taking on one SS officer you realise you are taking on the whole of the Gestapo.
    Resulting in the hassle of you having to create a new profile.
    We all know what your drift is, and all agree, if we could get the one in question into a boxing ring we could all
    release our frustration.But it aint gonna happen.

Reviews

gordo i was just thinking the same when i read qph's post
    and why should anna have to thank him or the staff for doing the job that she as a paying advertiser at the time was paying for.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie View Post
    Mate , --- just bite yer tongue and ferget the whole issue , there is only one winner ,in taking on one SS officer you realise you are taking on the whole of the Gestapo.
    Resulting in the hassle of you having to create a new profile.
    If I have to listen to this kind of BS from you, you'll be creating another profile when I get rid of this one.............

Don't think for a second I don't know who you are, previously banned user...............

Less of the SS and Gestapo shit eh...................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    If I have to listen to this kind of BS from you, you'll be creating another profile when I get rid of this one.............

Don't think for a second I don't know who you are, previously banned user...............

Less of the SS and Gestapo shit eh...................
    Luther's a badass!!

Blog Entries

Default What i find funny here is this

Your apparently concerned about Annas rat yet your turning up a debate between qph and yourself or Anna. If Anna thinks she is being unfairly treated then she can pm a member of E-I and have it looked into.

Westside.

poor old qph is a bit slow gordo..he was ridiculed in the last thread for failing to grow a pair and admit his mistake..his responce was to deflect,he even mentioned me being banned as a reason not to reply to my concerns ...i was banned by pat for one week he said for "not communicating"with pat ...i did communicate at the time....but to be fair was wrong and promised pat i would never post about the person involved again because when you are wrong you have to have the balls to be able to admit it...but to do that you need balls or class i have both but im afraid our friend has neither...

Blog Entries

Moved to where it belongs.
    Westside.

You make a lot of assumptions there even when you yourself are not sure if you read it correctly...

This will also be my last post on this thread... Stick to the numbers bud as words seem to be a problem...

By your own admission...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast