Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Balance

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a cathouse
    Posts
    3,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    26

    Thumbs down Balance

    Sorry for starting a new thread, but highwayman has closed the one where I should be posting this.

    If I read this post from qph correctly, Anna is not allowed to complain about the fact that a mod ratted one of her reviews, without giving any reason, because once, last year, another mod 'helped' her by doing the job he is paid to do. By asking for an explanation for the rat, Anna, apparently shows a lack of 'balance'.

    Maybe I'm missing something here, but I don't think Anna is the one who is unbalanced.

    “I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not fucking limerick anyway!!
    Posts
    2,054
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    Sorry for starting a new thread, but highwayman has closed the one where I should be posting this.

    If I read this post from qph correctly, Anna is not allowed to complain about the fact that a mod ratted one of her reviews, without giving any reason, because once, last year, another mod 'helped' her by doing the job he is paid to do. By asking for an explanation for the rat, Anna, apparently shows a lack of 'balance'.

    Maybe I'm missing something here, but I don't think Anna is the one who is unbalanced.
    Here we go again.......



    Can't wait!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Beara Co Cork(Doozers neighbour)
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Mate , --- just bite yer tongue and ferget the whole issue , there is only one winner ,in taking on one SS officer you realise you are taking on the whole of the Gestapo.
    Resulting in the hassle of you having to create a new profile.
    We all know what your drift is, and all agree, if we could get the one in question into a boxing ring we could all
    release our frustration.But it aint gonna happen.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    815
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    Sorry for starting a new thread, but highwayman has closed the one where I should be posting this.

    If I read this post from qph correctly, Anna is not allowed to complain about the fact that a mod ratted one of her reviews, without giving any reason, because once, last year, another mod 'helped' her by doing the job he is paid to do. By asking for an explanation for the rat, Anna, apparently shows a lack of 'balance'.

    Maybe I'm missing something here, but I don't think Anna is the one who is unbalanced.
    gordo i was just thinking the same when i read qph's post
    and why should anna have to thank him or the staff for doing the job that she as a paying advertiser at the time was paying for.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reggie View Post
    Mate , --- just bite yer tongue and ferget the whole issue , there is only one winner ,in taking on one SS officer you realise you are taking on the whole of the Gestapo.
    Resulting in the hassle of you having to create a new profile.
    If I have to listen to this kind of BS from you, you'll be creating another profile when I get rid of this one.............

    Don't think for a second I don't know who you are, previously banned user...............

    Less of the SS and Gestapo shit eh...................
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not fucking limerick anyway!!
    Posts
    2,054
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    If I have to listen to this kind of BS from you, you'll be creating another profile when I get rid of this one.............

    Don't think for a second I don't know who you are, previously banned user...............

    Less of the SS and Gestapo shit eh...................
    Luther's a badass!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default What i find funny here is this

    Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    Sorry for starting a new thread, but highwayman has closed the one where I should be posting this.

    If I read this post from qph correctly, Anna is not allowed to complain about the fact that a mod ratted one of her reviews, without giving any reason, because once, last year, another mod 'helped' her by doing the job he is paid to do. By asking for an explanation for the rat, Anna, apparently shows a lack of 'balance'.

    Maybe I'm missing something here, but I don't think Anna is the one who is unbalanced.
    Your apparently concerned about Annas rat yet your turning up a debate between qph and yourself or Anna. If Anna thinks she is being unfairly treated then she can pm a member of E-I and have it looked into.

    Westside.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    Sorry for starting a new thread, but highwayman has closed the one where I should be posting this.

    If I read this post from qph correctly, Anna is not allowed to complain about the fact that a mod ratted one of her reviews, without giving any reason, because once, last year, another mod 'helped' her by doing the job he is paid to do. By asking for an explanation for the rat, Anna, apparently shows a lack of 'balance'.

    Maybe I'm missing something here, but I don't think Anna is the one who is unbalanced.
    poor old qph is a bit slow gordo..he was ridiculed in the last thread for failing to grow a pair and admit his mistake..his responce was to deflect,he even mentioned me being banned as a reason not to reply to my concerns ...i was banned by pat for one week he said for "not communicating"with pat ...i did communicate at the time....but to be fair was wrong and promised pat i would never post about the person involved again because when you are wrong you have to have the balls to be able to admit it...but to do that you need balls or class i have both but im afraid our friend has neither...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Moved to where it belongs.
    Westside.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    Sorry for starting a new thread, but highwayman has closed the one where I should be posting this.

    If I read this post from qph correctly, Anna is not allowed to complain about the fact that a mod ratted one of her reviews, without giving any reason, because once, last year, another mod 'helped' her by doing the job he is paid to do. By asking for an explanation for the rat, Anna, apparently shows a lack of 'balance'.

    Maybe I'm missing something here, but I don't think Anna is the one who is unbalanced.
    You make a lot of assumptions there even when you yourself are not sure if you read it correctly...

    This will also be my last post on this thread... Stick to the numbers bud as words seem to be a problem...

    By your own admission...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •