9 52.94%
  • Dogs

8 47.06%

Thread: Cats or Dogs?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Cats or Dogs?

I like cats. Despite my forum handle, I am a cat person. I've always had pet cats , ever since I was a kid.

Dogs are stupid creatures, and much too trusting. You have to really fuck over a dog before he becomes bitter and twisted. They need exercise. They eat loads more. They piss and shit all over the place. People insist on owning gigantic breeds in the city. They'll try to fuck your leg if they're feeling horny. They demand constant attention, like a child. They bark, an annoying sound. They might bite. They're potentially dangerous. In short, dogs are cunts.

Cats I like. I like their snooty air, the way they look at you like you're a turd on the floor. I like their cute miaow noises. I like their fur. I like their purr. They exercise themselves. They don't require much attention. They clean themselves. They're perfect for the discerning gentleman who can pretend he likes animals. In short, cats are better.

They say that whether you're a cat person or a dog person reflects the kind of personality you have. Cat people are more fastidious, a bit more refined, more fussy, a bit snobby. Dog people are morons.

(If you like goldfish, or hamsters, or anything like that, you can fuck right off from this thread).

Your thoughts?

Last edited by Mousey; 21-04-10 at 16:39.