Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Regina in kerry - Threathing voicemail.. ???

Reviews

Rayden i say you are right someone got into her voicemail and changed the message the funny thing is this is agencie how most of the time have there voice mail password on it i find it strange. anyway she is gone know.
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Natasha Guest

I have just got an email from the girl in question and she has said someone has got into her voice mail causing trouble... she has now deleted the voicemail..

Blog Entries

What's even more strange in this case, is that only two people realsed about that which are: claudia 2010 and warezcore, both registered on same day-20.04.2010, both replied only in this thread.
    I do suspect this two have something to do with this voicemail.
    Sarah

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    I have just got an email from the girl in question and she has said someone has got into her voice mail causing trouble... she has now deleted the voicemail..
    thats good to hear. Hope she puts a password on her voice mail.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    What's even more strange in this case, is that only two people realsed about that which are: claudia 2010 and warezcore, both registered on same day-20.04.2010, both replied only in this thread.
    Sarah
    Ha! Your not just a pretty face Sarah.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    Sarah
    Hey, well I had nothing to do with it anyhow. I just rang up and was kinda shocked by the voice mail so i said i'd post it.. just in case

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12