Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Memorable Movie Quotes

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Thumbs up Memorable Movie Quotes

1. All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one (Al Pacino, Scarface)

2. I don't care whose nephew you are...who you know...whose dick your sucking on, you're going out! Where did you learn your trade, you stupid fucking c**t, you idiot, you company man, you fairy (Al Pacino,Glengarry Glen Ross)

3. My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next. (Russell Crowe, Gladiator)

4. Go Ahead...make my day (Clint Eastwood, Dirty Harry)

5. I hate manure (Biff Tannen, Back to the Future)

6. I will be back (Arnold, T2)

feel free to add your fav movie quotes

Who do I trust? I trust me!

Reviews

"I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse." Don Vito Corleone ( Marlon Brando) The Godfather

"You talkin to me?" Travis Bickle (Robert De Niro) Taxi Driver

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning" Lt. Col. Bill Kilgore (Robert Duvall) Apocopolapse Now

"You can't handle the truth!" Col. Nathan Jessup (Jack Nicholson) A Few Good Men

"Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." Forrest Gump (Tom Hanks) Forrest Gump

"Today... is Christmas! There will be a magic show at zero-nine-thirty! Chaplain Charlie will tell you about how the free world will conquer Communism with the aid of God and a few Marines! God has a hard-on for Marines because we kill everything we see! He plays His games, we play ours! To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls! God was here before the Marine Corps! So you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the Corps! Do you ladies understand? " Gunnery Sergeant Hartman (R. Lee Ermey) Full Metal Jacket

"Five-foot-nine, I didn't know they stacked shit that high" Gunnery Sergeant Hartman (R. Lee Ermey) Full Metal Jacket
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

3. The Following User Says Thank You to thehighwayman For This Useful Post:

naughty nina (19-04-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

"'cause she's got a great ass... and you got your head - all the way up it!" - Vincent Hanna (Al Pacino, Heat) (Surprised you didn't have this one MH!)

5. Default

"Way to go Paula " Officer and a Gentleman

xxxx

Milfminx
    Good Girls go to Heaven......................... Bad Girls go Everywhere

Reviews

"one shall stand, one shall fall" - Optimus Prime

Reviews

"Show me the money!!" Tom Cruise Jerry Maguire

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!" Peter Sellers Dr Strangelove

"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti." Anthony Hopkins The Silence of the Lambs

"Shall we shag now or shall we shag later?" Mike Myers Austin Powers

"My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15 year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims, like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy - the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring, we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard, really." Mike Myers Austin Powers

"I realized my true calling in life."
    "What's that?"
    "Shit, man, I'm a natural born killer." Woody Harrelson Natural Born Killers

"I want the fairy tale" Julia Roberts Pretty Woman

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BootSlick55 View Post
    "Shall we shag now or shall we shag later?" Mike Myers Austin Powers
    "oh behave" Mike Myers Austin Powers

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AustinPowers..jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	22081

Who do I trust? I trust me!

Reviews

"E.T go home"

10. Default

it corners like its on rails - pretty women

Space the final frontier - star trek

luke im your father , search your feelings - star wars return of the jedi

sorry if my movies are corny

love nina xxx
    Treat everybody the way you want to be treated . Manners go a long way

Reviews

- "In church they say to forgive."
    - "Forgiveness is betwen them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting." (Denzel Washington "Man on fire")
    Last edited by pablo_23; 19-04-10 at 08:21.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast