Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Memorable Movie Quotes

Freedom or cruxificion?
    Freedom
    *confused look*
    yeah, they said I hadn't done anything wrong and I could go live on an island somewhere.
    oh, ok. well off you go.
    Nah, I'm only kidding, it's really cruxificion.

I'm Brian and so's my wife.

Both from Life of Brian

I have hundreds that i could post but im just going to post my one fav ever movie line and its from the shawshank redemtion

"I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up DOES rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend (Red) Shawshank redemtion

Reviews

"GET OUT OF MY SWAMP" Shrek

Blog Entries

Bishop: You gotta snap some collars and let them motherfuckers know you here to take them out anytime you feel like it! You gotta get the ground beneath your feet, partner, get the wind behind your back and go out in a blaze if you got to! Otherwise you ain't shit! You might as well be dead your damn self!

TUPAC SHAKUR as BISHOP in JUICE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdWVfy37Z9s
    Last edited by Naughtynatalie; 20-04-10 at 16:04.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy. - Prince Hamlet (Mel Gibson) Hamlet (1990).

Blow, winds, and crack your cheeks! rage! blow! You cataracts and hurricanoes, spout till you have drench’d our steeples, drown’d the cocks! You sulphurous and thought-executing fires, vaunt-couriers to oak-cleaving thunderbolts, Singe my white head! And thou, all-shaking thunder, strike flat the thick rotundity o’ the world! crack nature’s moulds, all germens spill at once that make ingrateful man! - King Lear (Laurence Olivier) The Tempest

Reviews

Vlad, you're sucking the Hollywood right out of this thread with your bloody Bard!

"Why don' you just QUIT?"

"'Cause I got no place else to go!"

- Richard Gere in "An Officer and a Gentleman"

"slippery little suckers" julia roberts in pretty woman, whilst eating snails on a dinner date

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Clint Eastwood (Harry Callahan): I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Lee Marvin (Major John Reisman - Dirty Dozen): You've seen a general inspecting troops before haven't you? Just walk slow, act dumb and look stupid!

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Planes, Trains & Automobiles
    John Candy (Del): You play with your balls a lot.
    Steve Martin (Neal Page): I do NOT play with my balls.
    John Candy (Del): Larry Bird doesn't do as much ball-handling in one night as you do in an hour!
    Steve Martin (Neal): Are you trying to start a fight?
    John Candy (Del): No. I'm simply stating a fact. That's all. You fidget with your nuts a lot.
    Steve Martin (Neal): You know what'd make me happy?
    John Candy (Del): Another couple of balls, and an extra set of fingers?

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast