Quote Originally Posted by jackpratt View Post
Won't matter that much to them I'd say. It's not as if they dont have sign written doors etc.
the other tenants in the building could kick up over it. Of the five places named (well four named but he confused one with the otehr and doubled up the name) four have other businesses in there and three have professionals like auctioneers ,soliticors. These ppl would be well within their rights telling the landlord to get rid of them because they dont want their business next to a brothel. If this happened the landlord would have to boot them which brings me to a second point. The landlord ,now knowing that a sex service business operates at his building would have to boot them anyway or he is guilty under irish law of allowing an establishment to be used for unlawful purposes on his property. This is a fact.

sincerely,
Westside.

PS i know a landlord who i know a long time and when he found out i was in a massage shop in his premises ,he asked me is there any sexual stuff going on there as he doesnt want that. Wonder why he doesnt want it? Anyway i told him nope,even though there is.