Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: same sex marriage and adoption

Reviews

Default same sex marriage and adoption

Simple question.

Should same sex married couples be allowed to adopt a child.

Nooooooooo

yes..........

Reviews

Yes but to me it's not an ideal situation and they should never be given preference over a traditional suitable couple..

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    simple question.

yes yes yes

Who do I trust? I trust me!

Blog Entries

Default A tricky one

On one side of the coin every child is entitled to both a mother and a father. Having said that there are plenty of single parents around who are great parents to their kids. Also same sex couples would be just as loving as the rest.

Im not too fond of it to be honest because the child doesnt really have a choice in the issue but that being said if that child gains the love of two great parents then fine.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    Simple question.

no way thats one thing i would never like to see happening i have nothing against same sex couples thats fine but when children are involved its totally wrong.....all children need there mother of father or both in a perfect relationship.....but same sex is a no no no from me

Reviews

A resounding yes from me! Yes yes and thrice yes!

I was adopted when I was 5 and my step-mother was the most cold-hearted, twisted, bitter hatchet faced bitch you are ever likely to encounter. She hated her husband and her 3 adopted kids with every fibre of her being and communicated that fact to us on an hourly basis with a variety of tools ranging from leather belts to rolling pins to wooden spoons if we were lucky. All garnished with endless poetry about how useless we all were and if it wasn't for the child support money she'd have sold us to the tinkers years ago..

Would have killed for two of my step-father growing up. They broke the mould when they made that man and to this day he's still my best friend.

So, I would wager that all children really need is to be in a loving, healthy and stable relationship. That's where they learn the lessons of correct behaviour and how people are supposed to be treated..
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    A resounding yes from me! Yes yes and thrice yes!

I was adopted when I was 5 and my step-mother was the most cold-hearted, twisted, bitter hatchet faced bitch you are ever likely to encounter. She hated her husband and her 3 adopted kids with every fibre of her being and communicated that fact to us on an hourly basis with a variety of tools ranging from leather belts to rolling pins to wooden spoons if we were lucky. All garnished with endless poetry about how useless we all were and if it wasn't for the child support money she'd have sold us to the tinkers years ago..

Would have killed for two of my step-father growing up. They broke the mould when they made that man and to this day he's still my best friend.

So, I would wager that all children really need is to be in a loving, healthy and stable relationship. That's where they learn the lessons of correct behaviour and how people are supposed to be treated..
    i am sorry to hear about your step-mother she sure dose sound cold hearted indeed but in my opinion it would still cause problems in the childrens life think of the slagging of they would get from other kids in school....i would never like to see same sex parents its not meant to be that way

i see no reason why not

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast