Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dublin Street Scene Is Still Alive

Default Dublin Street Scene Is Still Alive

I've found myself driving through town a fair few times in the last few weeks and have seen plenty of girls about. About three weeks ago a got a bj off a good looking bird for 50 quid. As I passed through last night I saw around 7 girls around the lwr Mount Street and Burlington Road areas. Has anyone else noticed an increase recently?

Reviews

I suppose the good weather has nothing to do with it
    Never got the appeal, way too risky on all fronts if you ask me!!

Reviews

Yeah, snow and on-street blowjobs don't mix, lol.
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Fair point both of you but I'd imagine most of the "action" takes place in a car would it not?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bosco30 View Post
    Fair point both of you but I'd imagine most of the "action" takes place in a car would it not?
    Yep, but don't they have to stand ouside on the street IN THE COLD waiting for a car to come along

6. Default

I guess it might add an extra bit of excitement?

7. Default

was around last night saw a few scebby druggies the aorund Burlington Road area 3 young girls in miniskirts and boots , best i have saw in long time but one was 100 euro so i sailed on.

Was out in Ballsbridge on Friday so walked up to the canal/Burlington Road for another look. I counted 6 girls. One was really good looking, dressed very sexily. She didnt seem druggy. Got a bj for 50euro.

9. Default

yep deffo a major increase latley, but plenty of garda around too, so careful people, i work very close to burlo and surrounding area and if working late, deffo see a major increase, of course its the warmer weather, and I think 2 Eastern European girls are working too waaaaaay too good looking to be Irish Junkies. There is 1 blonde Irish Girl, who is too good to be true, posh d4 accent, incredibly good looking and well kept, SHE IS A GARDA, AVOID! now im not talking about the blonde girl with the dreads/beads in here hair, this girl is pure D4 head, but totally a garda - I speak from experience here. Remember the signs for garda cars, ALWAYS dublin Reg, Usually never have an stickers on the back window, no reg surround, typically only 1 disc in the window, 3 stumpy aerials on the roof, typically, Mondeo, Avensis, Subaru Forester, Primera, Focus and some times thy have a gold camry too. your best to drive by if you see a girl you like, park the car up, a bit away, even on a different street, then walk to her as if your going for a walk and walk her to yoru car. It never hurts to have a scanner with you in the car or download the apps for the iphone and stick the head phones in. top tip, respect women.
    Last edited by dubman-29; 27-04-10 at 21:06.

Quote Originally Posted by dubman-29 View Post
    yep deffo a major increase latley, but plenty of garda around too, so careful people, i work very close to burlo and surrounding area and if working late, deffo see a major increase, of course its the warmer weather, and I think 2 Eastern European girls are working too waaaaaay too good looking to be Irish Junkies. There is 1 blonde Irish Girl, who is too good to be true, posh d4 accent, incredibly good looking and well kept, SHE IS A GARDA, AVOID! now im not talking about the blonde girl with the dreads/beads in here hair, this girl is pure D4 head, but totally a garda - I speak from experience here. Remember the signs for garda cars, ALWAYS dublin Reg, Usually never have an stickers on the back window, no reg surround, typically only 1 disc in the window, 3 stumpy aerials on the roof, typically, Mondeo, Avensis, Subaru Forester, Primera, Focus and some times thy have a gold camry too. your best to drive by if you see a girl you like, park the car up, a bit away, even on a different street, then walk to her as if your going for a walk and walk her to yoru car. It never hurts to have a scanner with you in the car or download the apps for the iphone and stick the head phones in. top tip, respect women.
    Good detailed post man, good work! Noticed a good increase in the amount of girls working and some of them are great looking....would love to get one in the car but am a bit wary...Ive been with a street girl before but usually up a lane at 4 in the morning and pissed drunk!

Wonder if you could get them into a hotel room....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast