Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dublin Street Scene Is Still Alive

Was passing through town after work again last night and saw maybe 6 girls. Guards everywhere though. I was on the bike and did a lap or two of the known spots and there was cop cars pulled over talking to girls everywhere. I even seen two lads in a jeep getting their details taken on Burlington Road. That coupled with the other thread means I think I'll be staying away.

There are Gardai everywhere in Burlington road area. One cop car started following me from the Burlington road onto the N11. I had to drive out past UCD before they gave up following me and turned back. Obviously a message for me to stay away. I used to occasionally pick up SWs from that area with no problems, but it seems that ever since those murders in Ipswich, England back around '07 the Gardai are now everywhere in that area.

Reviews

Interesting post lads. Last time I was out was weekend before last, there was 4 or 5 girls about Burlington, even right on the corner of Leeson St, which I thought was a stupid place to pick anybody up, very busy, though in saying that, she came up to my window when I was genuinely waiting at the lights, so bit of an excuse if a guard had come over. Ended up heading back down the Burlington and picking up that S African girl again, sorry forgotten her name, at least I know she's reliable and gives a crackin blowjob.

Anyway, I made a complete ass of myself stopping to pick her up, parking on the wrong side of the road, reversing back, doing a U-turn....if a guard had been anywhere nearby I'd have drawn attention to myself completely. So these past few posts have put the shits up me quite a bit!

Who's this girl with the posh accent? Read about her in another thread I think, and somebody here saying she's a guard? What's the deal there?

I've never come across this undercover Gardai but I know the girl from SA. I've only ever got a bj from her. Has anyone got more? What about other regulars who work Burlington Road? I've picked up a few semi-regularly over the last 18 months or so and some are well worth it.
    I've always been wary of the guards there. I usually park up somewhere close then take a walk.

Default on the street? why not!

Red through your messages, and I must agree it is a bit risky and they probably wont serve you if you dont have a car.
    But a bj for 50 squid on the worm night would be an exiting thing of a total stranger girl- to those who had this experience- any ideas where to look and around what time and day? I tried a bit before to look for those but never met one.
    Any of you know some precise or abouts of the locations? and do you just come up or they are giving you a specific sings?

Reviews

Got a lovely BJ off a youngish girl Linda in a mini and high heels tonight.

OWO and CIM for €40 superb value.

Near the pepper canister.

might take a look on the way home from work

8. Default

what time and what days are best to pick up girls and is Burlington area best?

You'll find girls out around Wilton Terrace and Burlington Road usually from ten or half ten most nights. They'll either come to you or you'll have to appraoch them. Don't expect stunners but some are worth the punt. Beware of guards though.

10. Default

Could anyone tell me what the procedure is with picking up street girls? For instance, when I get the girl in my car, where would I typically drive to? Would the girl have a small flat nearby, or would we have to do it in public?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast