Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: easily pleased

Quote Originally Posted by espensen View Post
    Ok, no problem, and no problem with you, just I would have visted her myself if she offered more.
    no problem with you either, you have pointed me in the right direction a time or two.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willshedoit View Post
    Espensen if he is happy he is happy. Not everyone needs are the same
    I know, I know, so apologies to the reviewer. I just disagreed with the value he got and the value I would want.

Reviews

Jesus said I am the light, I'd like to think I am too, although in a different context. LOL.

Default easily pleased

the Great Sex Inspector of County Meath is heard from again. A reviewer who has attracted no adverse criticism previously is now lampooned for visiting the disgraced sofie, but worse all he got was sex AND was dumb enough to pay €130 for it mind you when his outrage and disbelief is challenged he beats a hasty retreat, why dont you mind your own business? If mr up for it was satisfied, what concern is it of yours, there must be nothing else to do in Navan, grow up.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zicooo View Post
    the Great Sex Inspector of County Meath is heard from again. A reviewer who has attracted no adverse criticism previously is now lampooned for visiting the disgraced sofie, but worse all he got was sex AND was dumb enough to pay €130 for it mind you when his outrage and disbelief is challenged he beats a hasty retreat, why dont you mind your own business? If mr up for it was satisfied, what concern is it of yours, there must be nothing else to do in Navan, grow up.
    and once again, a personal attack on me. i apologised, he's okay with that, so YOU can now go and mind YOUR own business.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by espensen View Post
    It's not really the review, it's that you can be happy to pay €130 for nothing really than JUST sex and no teabagging, owo etc...
    If he paid €1000 what concern is it of yours?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HotOil View Post
    If he paid €1000 what concern is it of yours?
    What concern is it of yours if Esp highlights this? Esp gave his opinion and I respect that - I may not agree, but he is entitled to.
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BruceAlmighty View Post
    What concern is it of yours if Esp highlights this? Esp gave his opinion and I respect that - I may not agree, but he is entitled to.
    I agree, a lot of lads seem to have jumped on the bandwagon, Eps made a point (don't agree with it ) , he got a response they agreed to disagree amicably and moved on, so whats the big deal?

Reviews

It's easy to make enemies on the information superhighway, lol.
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BruceAlmighty View Post
    It's easy to make enemies on the information superhighway, lol.
    I know, they're lurking everywhere ready to pounce, poor me is on the recieving end lately

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast