Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The New Trusted Reviewers

quick question does this mean i shouldnt bother writing some reviews because a. im new b. a good proportion of the girls iv seen have enough trouble stringing a sentence together never mind writing me a ref c. im not friendly with the judges as if 3 people on a msg board dont agree with me or perhaps if someday i have a run in with one i will be ruled out anyways ?????

Just would like to know before i waste my time pissing against the wind and also does this mean anyone without one of these badges is more than likely not to be trusted?

thanks....................... rusty squeezebox the fornicating cowboy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rusty squeezebox View Post
    quick question does this mean i shouldnt bother writing some reviews because a. im new b. a good proportion of the girls iv seen have enough trouble stringing a sentence together never mind writing me a ref c. im not friendly with the judges as if 3 people on a msg board dont agree with me or perhaps if someday i have a run in with one i will be ruled out anyways ?????

Just would like to know before i waste my time pissing against the wind and also does this mean anyone without one of these badges is more than likely not to be trusted?

thanks....................... rusty squeezebox the fornicating cowboy
    Good question Rusty.

The fact that you are new is all the more reason your reviews are welcomed here. Its not a challenge to see who is friendly with the judges or not. A lot of good reviewers do not post here. It is honesty and informative reviews thats important. I got my badge the easy way, but I still put in the hours. Dont become one of the ilk that think TRs are better that others. The are Not. They are proper participants in the review system that SHOULD have a track history. There are many posters here that should also be TRs and many others that are constant posters but do not review enough. Pissing someone off in this forum will never make you a bad reviewer. So go out, experience and review.

James.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

anon361 (16-04-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by RicFlair View Post

Theres only 2 here

Wheres Harry?

lol

Who do I trust? I trust me!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MILF Hunter View Post
    Theres only 2 here

Wheres Harry?

lol
    don't worry i didnt fall overboard someone has to steer the speed boat its my turn with those two beautiful ladies next just hope you two guys leave some beer for me

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    don't worry i didnt fall overboard someone has to steer the speed boat its my turn with those two beautiful ladies next just hope you two guys leave some beer for me
    good one Harry

Who do I trust? I trust me!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    Dont worry Harry theres plenty in the cooler..

Thanks Ric and all the other mods..

Rusty Squeezebox. I didnt get a badge because i'm mates with the mods... if you get your references you will be a trusted reviewer and it doesnt matter who you fall out with on this site.... even the mods.. Rules is rules!!

Reviews

thanks again ric and all the other mods also ...big cheers

Reviews

Harry will you loose the hat??

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Harry will you loose the hat??

oh you cheeky bugger i'm so embarrassed i will never wear my hat again

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Dont worry Harry theres plenty in the cooler..

Thanks Ric and all the other mods..

Rusty Squeezebox. I didnt get a badge because i'm mates with the mods... if you get your references you will be a trusted reviewer and it doesnt matter who you fall out with on this site.... even the mods.. Rules is rules!!
    thats just not true because it said that if even one mod dissagrees about someone getting a TR badge then a badge will not be given......unless the rules changed since the last time i read them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast