Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: The Boiled Egg Revisited.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Unhappy The Boiled Egg Revisited.

    Its handy to run them under a tap to get the shells to come off easier. It will prevent you sitting at your pc like a complete fruitcake ,trying to get the shells off a fuckin egg.

    three left,
    Westside.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    three left,
    Westside.
    Well mind them cause brain cells don't grow on trees you know....................
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Its handy to run them under a tap to get the shells to come off easier. It will prevent you sitting at your pc like a complete fruitcake ,trying to get the shells off a fuckin egg.

    three left,
    Westside.
    my boiled turned out perfect for me tonight as they always do yummy

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    my boiled turned out perfect for me tonight as they always do yummy
    my boiled egg turned out perfect for me tonight unlike my post sorry ......harrys off now nite nite

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    three left
    These ones will harder to crack



    Why did the chicken cross the road?
    To get to the other site... (boom boom)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    my boiled egg turned out perfect for me tonight unlike my post sorry ......harrys off now nite nite
    Pity your eye sight didnt turn out perfect for you.

    once will do,
    Westside.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    These ones will harder to crack



    Why did the chicken cross the road?
    To get to the other site... (boom boom)
    Actually he got knocked down and killed.

    anyway,
    Westside.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Well mind them cause brain cells don't grow on trees you know....................
    Im highly insulted.

    pity i dont have the cells to work it out,
    Westside.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Actually he got knocked down and killed.

    anyway,
    Westside.
    Were not that lucky

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Im highly insulted.

    pity i dont have the cells to work it out,
    Westside.
    Ah, didn't mean to insult you...........................................
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •