Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Alleged brothel keeper threatened to starve prostitute, court told

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    Whatever the judge may say, I would personally be very happy to see my taxes being used to keep this individual in prison.

Sorry ther el g , but export him and let it become some one elses prob

our tax dollars are been wasted enough already without keeping this cunt warm and fed

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post

Sorry ther el g , but export him and let it become some one elses prob

our tax dollars are been wasted enough already without keeping this cunt warm and fed
    Typical stupid remark sweep it under the carpet.AN DON I take it from ur remark uve never even stepped inside a remand centre or jail . Warm and fed me arse youd watch your back 24 7 if u did. People like that scumbag deserve jail because what he did to that poor girl would be done unto him in jail.

It's like what the bishops would do before, sending a priest off to another parish.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    It's like what the bishops would do before, sending a priest off to another parish.
    Fuck yeah - it's just like that!!
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Interesting point raisied in this book when discussing the situation in Israel.
    The Natashas by Victor Malarek

"Since the victims are poor, female, foreign and prostitutes, commiting a crime against such a victim is not viewed as severe enough. This means that the police are not inclined to investigate crimes against prostitutes and that the attorney general is not eager to add these issues to their already overinflated caseloads.
    This attitude of the Israel authorities makes trafficking a profitable and risk free business. It is no wonder then,
    that this industsy is rapidly growing"

Nomi Levenkron Israel Lawyer

great read sad book

Blog Entries

The nan accused and his victim probably both come from the same village or town, and her family members and the public at large will deal with him accordingly!

Blog Entries

Don't know much about the case, but I think the judge here was wrong. This man should have been made to serve his time. Because he didn't just run a brothel, he abused women.

If people get off for running a brothel, like this case in UK - Massage parlour boss, Claire Finch, acquitted of running village brothel | Mail Online - that's cool with me, but where the person running the brothel
    was also abusing the women working for them, they should always get jail and be made to serve it I think.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456