Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: City and County Councils

Blog Entries

Default Well i laready told you what i think of you

Quote Originally Posted by jacksparrow2010 View Post
    well thats a lovely comment!... I dont look down my nose at you so dont look down your nose at me!..
    you dont like us fine... but to call us dogshit is steping over the line... way over!

thought you were a nice fella harry.. but guess you came from the westside school if charm
    unfriendly/unhelpful/sarcastic.... a great mod

we are just people doing a job.. im first to admit maybe not always as good or fast as people would like!.. but speak to the men at the top...

west you are so funny.... I would tell you what i think of you but id get banned!

By the way ,mind that brain Jack. you need it for work. Did i say work? LOLLY LOL ah no, im just kidding with you jack.

im not to be honest,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Default By the way Im glad you found my modding helpful

now if the councils were only half as helpful, this country would be so much better.

tut tut tut,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jacksparrow2010 View Post
    well thats a lovely comment!... I dont look down my nose at you so dont look down your nose at me!..
    you dont like us fine... but to call us dogshit is steping over the line... way over!

thought you were a nice fella harry.. but guess you came from the westside school if charm
    unfriendly/unhelpful/sarcastic.... a great mod

we are just people doing a job.. im first to admit maybe not always as good or fast as people would like!.. but speak to the men at the top...

west you are so funny.... I would tell you what i think of you but id get banned!
    alright jack i stepped way over the line sorry i was angry my reason is the road condition nearly everywhere in meath the roads are so bad and i am so pissed of with car repairs because of pothholes maybe i should have been more clear the men at the top is what i really meant anyway i am sure the council in cork are much better than meath and dublin anyway don't take it to heart what i said jack sorry if i upset you

I think it's the layers and layers of management that are to blame

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    i am sure the council in cork are much better

thanks Harry,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by luv22luv View Post
    Is that the mods or the public service?
    It's OK I know what u mean now I think

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post

thanks Harry,
    Westside.
    ok westidex enough is enough dude alright it wasen't my intention to upset anybody my reason for my anger was yesterday i bust the the shocks on the leftland side of the company car and although it wasen't my car it could have been and it would have cost me a fourtune .....it still made angry so i'm calm now thank you also

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123