Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: please give me a good reason..................

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default please give me a good reason..................

..... to book a lady [ particularly one with little history of working in this country ] who refuses to allow reviews ?

Quote Originally Posted by ksteve View Post
    ..... to book a lady [ particularly one with little history of working in this country ] who refuses to allow reviews ?
    Because you like the look of her photos and she answered the phone and sounded nice and your cock took control.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ksteve View Post
    Because you want to!!

Once again you do NOT have to book a girl that doesn't allow reviews if you don't want to.

We do not have to give you reasons as to why you should book her or shouldn't book her. There is no REASON why we should have to give you any reason to book her. We're not trying to sell her to you. We couldn't care less.

If you wish to book the girl, you can go ahead and call her. If you don't want to, you aren't forced.

It DOESN'T MATTER if you think the girl looks nice in the pictures.

It DOESN'T MATTER if you feel like you're missing out but can't bring yourself to take the risk.

It DOESN'T MATTER if you feel jealous.

It has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU if you're not prepared to take the risk.

Got it? Good.

Blog Entries

Also, you do NOT have to reply to this thread if you don't have something to add............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Once again you do NOT have to book a girl that doesn't allow reviews if you don't want to.

We do not have to give you reasons as to why you should book her or shouldn't book her. There is no REASON why we should have to give you any reason to book her. We're not trying to sell her to you. We couldn't care less.

If you wish to book the girl, you can go ahead and call her. If you don't want to, you aren't forced.

It DOESN'T MATTER if you feel like you're missing out but can't bring yourself to take the risk.

Got it? Good.
    It has got everything to do with him. It has got nothing to do with you. He asked for a reason to ring her. Either give him a reason or shut up.

Reviews

Could be a nice surprise when you get there and at least you can still walk away if it's not!! The human race wouldn't exist if Adam didn't take a chance and decide to stick his mickey in Eve. I suppose thats how anal and owo came about also, not like he had an instruction manual or reviews to go by!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post

Got it? Good.

Eh - I was only seeking advice from fellow punters including those who might have more experience than me and who I thought might like to assist a colleague -- it is a ' chat ' forum. I was not asking the owners of the site anything. Your response was hardly ' collegiate '.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willshedoit View Post
    It has got everything to do with him. It has got nothing to do with you. He asked for a reason to ring her. Either give him a reason or shut up.
    Hey dont feed the Troll...... maybe he will just get bored and fuck off..

Reviews

maybe your curiosity is getting to you. like someone said just go rite ahead and if you dont like then just go walkys. nothing lost.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to stickytoffee10 For This Useful Post:

nicegirlsarenice (13-04-10)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast