Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can masturbation help me to lose weight?

Default Can masturbation help me to lose weight?

I've put on a gut I'm trying to lose weight without cutting out treats so if I pull my mickey more than my usual twice a day do u think this will help me to lose weight they say u lose 100-150 calories each time u masturbate sher I'll be burning off more calories makes sense doesn't it ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I've put on a gut I'm trying to lose weight without cutting out treats so if I pull my mickey more than my usual twice a day do u think this will help me to lose weight they say u lose 100-150 calories each time u masturbate sher I'll be burning off more calories makes sense doesn't it ?
    sorry EP but if you really wan't to loose weight you must start with a good diet and some hard exercise then you won't have as much energy to play the 5 knuckle shuffle

Reviews

Be careful you don't lose your mickey aswell!

Blog Entries

To loose weigth eliminate 500 calories from your daily diet. If this doesnt work ramp in up to 750. The ideal ammount of weight loss is about 2ibs per week (give or take a bit each week) without your body eating itself up. Unless you a very overweight aim for 2 ibs per week.

Westside.

Wank until you drop.

Reviews

You know what they say, "A Wank a Day" keeps the Doctor Away". 4 wanks a day and you'll have to go to the doctor to treat a sore mickey.

Welcome back buddy.

Once a prick - always a prick.

my friend says he lost weight by pulling his mickey while on his treadmill wouldn't suit me though...

Reviews

tell you what m8, that sounds dangerous. doing that could end in tears.

Blog Entries

Default Go for it EP............

What's the worst thing that can happen???

It certainly won't make you gain weight............

Yank away I say...............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

10. The Following User Says Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

sexyfukka (17-04-12)

Reviews

my friend says he lost weight by pulling his mickey while on his treadmill wouldn't suit me though...
    I think we may know the same guy??

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast