Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Are gay men atrracted to TS

1. Default

I get why a bi person would be into TS. Not quite sure how a gay lad would be into TS. Maybe femboys and TVs. But who knows. Sexual orientation is interesting.

I've sometimes "struggled" with my sexual desires. I consider myself a straight man but I absolutely find TS attractive and the thought of being with them is such a turn in.

It's always a shame that people can have such bigoted beliefs that have been shown by some people on here, at least it's the minority, but as others have had we are slowly moving towards a more tolerant society.

I'm not saying people absolutely 100% must love everything about everyone else, but to consider any of these sexual orientation as unnatural is just beyond comprehension. Like saying we're here to reproduce..... where is that written? We're all here individually in a one in a trillion chance so let's just enjoy it shall we? Not judge other people enjoying themselves.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    Strange point but here is my take on it.
    If you like it up the arse get your woman to wear a strap on.
    If you like to give it up the arse get a women who is willing.
    So the only thing you are missing is sucking cock.
    So does that makes you a cock sucker.

I just don't get the attraction of a TS. In my view they are confused *******.(offensive language removed)
    I am homphobic. TS aphobic is closer to the point.

You don't have to be gay. maybe you just swing both ways.
    You sound like a well balanced, informed, and healthy individual who's definitely not in denial 👀

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    Strange point but here is my take on it.
    If you like it up the arse get your woman to wear a strap on.
    If you like to give it up the arse get a women who is willing.
    So the only thing you are missing is sucking cock.
    So does that makes you a cock sucker.

I just don't get the attraction of a TS. In my view they are confused *******.(offensive language removed)
    I am homphobic. TS aphobic is closer to the point.

You don't have to be gay. maybe you just swing both ways.
    A strap on although very enjoyable is not the same a the real thing. When a woman is using a stapon she has no feelings of the situation she just works away until you blow your load. Where as when your with a TS and she's taken you both of you are feeling the enjoyment of it and working together to both climax together.

5. Default

Some gay men are probably attracted to trans. If you’re attracted to trans you are either gay or bisexual, impossible to be a straight man.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to whiteass For This Useful Post:

Nononsense111 (08-10-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by whiteass View Post
    Some gay men are probably attracted to trans. If you’re attracted to trans you are either gay or bisexual, impossible to be a straight man.
    Well that's bull. If I showed you pictures of trans women without telling you they are trans I guarantee you'd find some of them them attractive. I highly doubt gay men would be attracted to trans women as the gay men are not interested in the female form. So if they are out in a bar looking to hook up they'll be checking out the other men in the bar not the woman. If I was in a bar I'd be checking out the woman. If I was attracted to one I'd go over and talk to her. If I found out she was trans it wouldn't bother me as I already established I was attracted female form before I found out she was trans.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pegmyass85 For This Useful Post:

irishjp (08-10-23)

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whiteass View Post
    How could a gay person be attracted to the femime form of a trans woman...?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pegmyass85 View Post
    Well that's bull. If I showed you pictures of trans women without telling you they are trans I guarantee you'd find some of them them attractive. I highly doubt gay men would be attracted to trans women as the gay men are not interested in the female form. So if they are out in a bar looking to hook up they'll be checking out the other men in the bar not the woman. If I was in a bar I'd be checking out the woman. If I was attracted to one I'd go over and talk to her. If I found out she was trans it wouldn't bother me as I already established I was attracted female form before I found out she was trans.
    Spot on man 👍

I don't judge people by genitals, I am attracted to femininity, not masculinity. I can get a BJ or A levels from a male or female and it is indistinguishable from each other. There is only one sex act that is different, and that is not enough for me to turn down a perfectly beautiful, feminine person.

If that makes me gay or bi in the eyes of others, I don't really care. As Andrew Tate once asked; "Would you rather Megan Fox with a d*ck, or Hulk Hogan with a p*ssy?!"

I find Vaginas repulsive, I love cock.
    I find overweight, out of shape people unsexy.
    But I find fit guys hot, and fit trans hot. Females I can find very attractive, but I don't want to have sex with them. Sexuality labels don't neatly fit, I'm probably more Pansexual, but I don't care if someone calls me Gay or Bi. But I'm definitely not straight, and I don't think anyone who fancies tgirls can be fully straight either, but who am I to judge.

Society makes straight seem way more normal than it actually is.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast