Thread: FAO: Ladies of Ireland

Smile FAO: Ladies of Ireland

The good weather is here at last this is your opportunity you have kept your lovely bodies under wraps for the last few months through no fault of your own now u can wear the short skirts & pants there can be no excuses I'm told micro minis & hot pants are the 'in thing' this summer if u have it flaunt it simple as that dont forget shoulders back walk confidently & most importantly dont forget to smile back when I say Hi

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

anon361 (12-04-10), User180209 (12-04-10), dave1dave (12-04-10), espensen (12-04-10), JAMESCORK (12-04-10)

Reviews

Too fucking right. Not enough skirts in this country. And get those tits out!!!

What do you mean it's wrong to treat women as sex objects?

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    The good weather is here at last this is your opportunity you have kept your lovely bodies under wraps for the last few months through no fault of your own now u can wear the short skirts & pants there can be no excuses I'm told micro minis & hot pants are the 'in thing' this summer if u have it flaunt it simple as that dont forget shoulders back walk confidently & most importantly dont forget to smile back when I say Hi
    Yes. We want long bare legs and titties on display.

a pint outside The Locke and watch the babes go by !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

The Following 1 User Say Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useless Post:

Westsidex (Today)

Westside.

The call --- "Get yer tits out girls " ---- got me in trouble once , mind you it was aimed at a couple of Kilt wearing
    Jocks in Glassy !
    Last edited by Reggie; 12-04-10 at 14:10. Reason: addage