Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: guys be carefull. i had chlamydia

Default guys be carefull. i had chlamydia

just got freaked out by a topic last week so went private and spent a small fortune on a quick test and it turned out i had chlamydia . just got some anti-biotics and it sorted it out but if it were not for that topic last week i would not have even thought of getting checked. guys be safe and get checked. i had no Symptoms but just wanted to be safe.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by the good guy View Post
    just got freaked out by a topic last week so went private and spent a small fortune on a quick test and it turned out i had chlamydia . just got some anti-biotics and it sorted it out but if it were not for that topic last week i would not have even thought of getting checked. guys be safe and get checked. i had no Symptoms but just wanted to be safe.
    you were right to get testsd glad to hear your sorted now amigo

yea but just gotta wait for other results a little while but should be grand. nurse told me chlamydia was very common these days so for the respect of all the ladies and your self i think everybody should get checked. only takes a few mins and its worth it

Reviews

yea but just gotta wait for other results a little while but should be grand. nurse told me chlamydia was very common these days so for the respect of all the ladies and your self i think everybody should get checked. only takes a few mins and its worth it
    yeah dude i know what your saying i'm sure everyone is well aware of chlamydia and other std i'm fine as i always get my full medical when i feel the time is right play safe

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    yeah dude i know what your saying i'm sure everyone is well aware of chlamydia and other std i'm fine as i always get my full medical when i feel the time is right play safe
    not trying to scare anyone neither. I could have caught it from a chick i was banging for a while and i heard she plays the field but just 2 be safe every guy should get checked

Blog Entries

You really should think about using condoms in 'all your affairs'

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    You really should think about using condoms in 'all your affairs'
    well until i get all results of course i wouldn't dream of putting any other ladies at risk.. no way.

Looks like I've got Chlamydia after my one and only owo experience. Don't know how I'm going to explain to my wife the reason she has to take four Zithromax. Happyhunter no more!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Happyhunter View Post
    Looks like I've got Chlamydia after my one and only owo experience. Don't know how I'm going to explain to my wife the reason she has to take four Zithromax. Happyhunter no more!!
    That is a truly awful situation. Unless your wife is really dumb I don't see how you could explain that away. You will probably have to confess, and the day before Valentine's is not the best timing. Ouch.
    Last edited by El Gordo; 13-02-11 at 13:53.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

Happyhunter (13-02-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Happyhunter View Post
    Oh feck. Excuse my language. I think I am going to have to take OWO off my lists, its becoming something I worry about daily. So sorry about that. You could try telling your wife that you have oral thrush, which is non sexually transmitted, but she probably won't fall for it. So sorry
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

kelly curvybabe (13-02-11)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast