Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sad day for Poland today

Quote Originally Posted by the good guy View Post
    i have some polish friends and im so sorry for what happened but lets not kid ourselves..polish people earn money and either save it or send it back home
    Oh My God ! How awful, saving their money wisely, and even worse sending some back home to help out their elderly parents and who knows maybe even their young families - Do these people have no shame ?

Why not spend it on alcohol or expensive homes or Luxury goods or a car you can barely afford- Have they not assimilated to our culture yet? You would swear they were from a poor nation oppressed communists or something ?

Blog Entries

The Russians did it

I hope they didn't do it....both countries don't love each other but this is not the reason to kill president of Poland

Julia
    Last edited by Ad Staff; 11-04-10 at 14:36.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ad Staff View Post
    I hope they didn't do it....both countries don't love each other but this is not the reason to kill president of Poland

Julia
    I hope so too, but lets not forget what happened to the Presidents or Prime Ministers of the Ukraine and Georgia

Russia is full of secrets and we will never discover the truth!

Julia

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    I hope so too, but lets not forget what happened to the Presidents or Prime Ministers of the Ukraine and Georgia
    maybe the Americans did it to make the Russians look bad...........

Remember Chile- Iran - Vietnam - Nicaragua - Venezuela - Timor - Grenada - Panama .........................

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    maybe the Americans did it to make the Russians look bad...........

Remember Chile- Iran - Vietnam - Nicaragua - Venezuela - Timor - Grenada - Panama .........................
    Yeah, maybe they did, but you left out a few others:Afghanistan, Irag, Somalia, and the list goes on

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123