Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: What could you have bought this year if you didn't go punting these last 12 months?

  1. #1

    Default What could you have bought this year if you didn't go punting these last 12 months?

    Title says it all. I think I could have bought a house.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    id prob just waste what eva i spent on escorts on dvds and other stuff anyway.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,739
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    id prob just waste what eva i spent on escorts on dvds and other stuff anyway.
    Unless you are visiting the same 6 girls ad nauseum you dont seem to have left any reviews...heehee

    (sorry reply with quote meant for Mr. Ricosuave)

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Unless you are visiting the same 6 girls ad nauseum you dont seem to have left any reviews...heehee

    (sorry reply with quote meant for Mr. Ricosuave)
    You're not too far off the mark James. I have been a bit shy with the reviews and I've been a bit selfish by keeping my favourites to myself. Rest assured that I'm doing my bit to keep the black economy afloat.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,739
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ricosuave View Post
    You're not too far off the mark James. I have been a bit shy with the reviews and I've been a bit selfish by keeping my favourites to myself. Rest assured that I'm doing my bit to keep the black economy afloat.
    How about the Caucasian girls don’t you care about them. Lol.....

  6. #6

    Default

    i could have bought myself a nice few weeks holiday in florida or somewere exotic anyway. id say i have spent about 2000 euro at least.
    i have only done 1 or 2 reviews because i i dont want anyone to know who i am and if i wrote a review for certain ladies i would be found out.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    i never think about those sort of things at all i enjoyed all my visits to escorts i really do and i will hopefully continue to do so you can't bring the money with you when you die so i will just enjoy myself as best as i can

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Mayfield, Cork.
    Posts
    79
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    When I do the math, I've spent at least €4000 since Christmas, Sweet Jesus!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    112, Ocean Avenue, Long Island, NY, USA.
    Posts
    1,596
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    51

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by ricosuave View Post
    Rest assured that I'm doing my bit to keep the black economy afloat.
    FFS....

    Who do I trust? I trust me!


  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allsorts View Post
    When I do the math, I've spent at least 4000 since Christmas, Sweet Jesus!!!
    no way. thats way 2 to much. if you pay for 100 a half hour thats 40 girls

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •