Thread: The 45 stone virgin.

Blog Entries

Default The 45 stone virgin.

Anyone see that show last night on TV3? the guy went from 650ibs to 220ibs. Had surgery to remove loads of loose skin.I think he had 12 ibs in weight of loose skin removed. It was pretty amazing stuff and fascinating to watch.

Oh and the cause of his eating ,he said ,was depression caused by sexual abuse by some person.

A show worth watching,
    Westside.

Huh , if that were true then logic says that Mary Harney was sexualy abused --------- em , I dont think so !!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

What about that time Mary Harney got done for possession...........she had 20lbs of crack in her knickers.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

its shows like that, that are the reason i dont watch tv3 ever.

I think those shows are pretty interesting/funny to watch as well sometimes.

What's that one Supersize vs Superskinny or something (I know I have that name all wrong) where they have a very fat person eating a very thin person's food and vice versa?

But they have to be extreme for it to be interesting. What I don't like is the shows like Gerry Ryan's one or The Biggest Loser.... with the people that are like 220 and want to get to 170.... snooorrreeee.... shur most of the people on daytime tv most of the time are a lot bigger than them....