Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: good bye

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    427
    Reviews
    8

    Default good bye

    good bye everybody

  2. #2

    Default


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Awh, please don't go MrFussy, er I mean Anon, er actually ExP er shite sorry all confused again with all these goings and cummings, Please don't go WhiteKnight LOL

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    112, Ocean Avenue, Long Island, NY, USA.
    Posts
    1,596
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Awh, please don't go MrFussy, er I mean Anon, er actually ExP er shite sorry all confused again with all these goings and cummings, Please don't go WhiteKnight LOL

    why mate why ?

    Who do I trust? I trust me!


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    goodbye my arse.........

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Tralee
    Posts
    2,381
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whiteknight111 View Post
    good bye everybody
    good bye my trusted friend.

    Never confuse education with intelligence

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Stay, whitey, we need your guidance for the dystopian future ahead!!!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Stay, whitey, we need your guidance for the dystopian future ahead!!!!!
    Well he did leave a reply post as to why he is leaving but it got deleted, no points for guesssing why, I'm sure he will be seen over on the dark side with the other lads, pity so many nice members are suddenly growing a concience and leaving, in my opinion most are looking for an excuse to leave for whatever reason!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whiteknight111 View Post
    good bye everybody
    See you soon

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,128
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Well he did leave a reply post as to why he is leaving but it got deleted, no points for guesssing why, I'm sure he will be seen over on the dark side with the other lads, pity so many nice members are suddenly growing a concience and leaving, in my opinion most are looking for an excuse to leave for whatever reason!!!
    Maybe the NWO agents landed in their black helicopters and abducted him.
    The Truth is out there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •