Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: would i be missed

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Tralee
    Posts
    2,381
    Reviews
    25

    Default would i be missed

    i see every few weeks someone here says good bye the latest mr britvic so this got me thinking if i say good bye would i be missed and who would you miss the most if they said good bye. for me it would be
    its him
    Never confuse education with intelligence

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    i see every few weeks someone here says good bye the latest mr britvic so this got me thinking if i say good bye would i be missed and who would you miss the most if they said good bye. for me it would be
    its him
    Thank you Buddy, I'd miss you too.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    well i wouldnt miss that fucking avatar.....jesus wept ! - who wants to look at a crooked mickey ?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    kildare
    Posts
    2,844
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    kerry
    do not jump ship or i`ll find you and feed you to the escorts

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    well i wouldnt miss that fucking avatar.....jesus wept ! - who wants to look at a crooked mickey ?


    Was crooked.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    i see every few weeks someone here says good bye the latest mr britvic so this got me thinking if i say good bye would i be missed and who would you miss the most if they said good bye. for me it would be
    its him
    Only barely spotted your post last. Britvic is logged in now. Would you be missed? Let me think about it.

    Trying to leave E-I is like trying to seperate yourself from your arsehole,
    Westside.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    I'd miss you Kerry Lad. You are a VIP (very important poster).

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Trying to leave E-I is like trying to seperate yourself from your arsehole,
    Westside.
    Listen to the voice of experience here Kerry Lad.............
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Tralee
    Posts
    2,381
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    will that it i am staying now i cant leave knowing i be missed by someone.
    Never confuse education with intelligence

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    will that it i am staying now i cant leave knowing i be missed by someone.
    We were only messing!

    Once a prick - always a prick.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •