Thread: British General Election

Reviews

Default British General Election

You might not care, but...

May 6th. Now that the date's been set, let's set back and watch as the Tories and Sky News unseat Gordo Brown and his Labour government.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post

May 6th. Now that the date's been set, let's set back and watch as the Tories and Sky News unseat Gordo Brown and his Labour government.
    WTF? Is this becoming a political site?

I fancy The Liberals - They've a good back four and a new keeper !

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    I fancy The Liberals - They've a good back four and a new keeper !
    Funnily enough, I watched the debate on ITV last night and Nick Clegg (the Liberal leader) just about wiped the floor with the other two. Did anyone else see it? I think Cameron and Brown completely underestimated him, and while he came across as a bit smarmy at the start, Clegg did a great job of raising the Liberals' profile on TV.

Anonymouse, E-I News, de Interweb.

5. Default

Clegg did a job on the alright - but will wait to see how it pans out

Reviews

i think that the british should totally stop voting labour or coservative. They should look to either the liberal democrats or UKIP.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Well i think polictics in England is going to be always dictated by Labour and conservaties until u get a PR system, while it is feasiable
    the Lib Dems may hold balance of power after this election, the big 2 can get an overall majority with very much minority of actual votes.
    The public debate was really funny as Clegg was the big winner, but only because both Brown and Cammeron didnt lay a glove on him
    as it was quite obvious they were both afraid it would turn into a 2 against 1 scenario and neither wanted that
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero