I decided today it's been too long since my last checkup so this time I said I would attend one of the clinics in Dublin, so I go online and I see the walk in clinic is open in St. James's. What a joke, in I go and up to reception, u need to speak to a nurse, grand I said over to the blue door as directed and fair enough within 15 mins I was sitting down talking to the nurse.
Politely she asked was I showing any symptoms to which I said no, well the clinic she informs me can only see roughly 30 people per day and altough they don't start untill 1 pm there would be a Q from 8:45am. Would u like to make an appointment for a Friday, grand I said so off back to the receptionist and as instructed I asked for the next available Friday appointment, 23rd of April she tells me and 2 weeks on top of that for the results, if I was very active how many people would I infect over a month!!!
Looks like it's back to the local Gp, or can anyone recomend a private doctor that can give results in a hurry, hate the waiting around eventough I'm sure all will be negative??