Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Please welcome JohnRambo, moderator of the Disabled Clients forum!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Thumbs up Please welcome JohnRambo, moderator of the Disabled Clients forum!

    We have a new moderator!

    JohnRambo is our new moderator of the Disabled Clients forum. (Please note he is not a moderator of any other forums, just the Disabled Clients forum.)

    You will all get to know JohnRambo soon, once he's worked out how to find his way around here!

    We felt a new forum like the Disabled Clients forum would benefit from having a moderator who has experience of disability. The advantage of having JohnRambo on board is that we now have somebody with experience who can lead that forum and answer questions escorts or clients may have much better than myself or any of the other staff/mods could.

    So please make him feel at home.

    We hope this is the start of making E-I a more disabled friendly community.

    Thanks

    Pat x

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    6,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    We have a new moderator!

    JohnRambo is our new moderator of the Disabled Clients forum. (Please note he is not a moderator of any other forums, just the Disabled Clients forum.)

    You will all get to know JohnRambo soon, once he's worked out how to find his way around here!

    We felt a new forum like the Disabled Clients forum would benefit from having a moderator who has experience of disability. The advantage of having JohnRambo on board is that we now have somebody with experience who can lead that forum and answer questions escorts or clients may have much better than myself or any of the other staff/mods could.

    So please make him feel at home.

    We hope this is the start of making E-I a more disabled friendly community.

    Thanks

    Pat x
    Thank you Pat for the warm welcome, should be fun.

    JR.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    I think the Brother is well known around these parts...................he looks a bit latino, like my good self. Welcome on board JohnRambo.

    Last edited by carlos marvado; 06-04-10 at 02:23.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    6,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    I think the Brother is well known around these parts...................he looks a bit latino, like my good self. Welcome on board JohnRambo.

    I could have killed 'em all, I could kill you. In town you're the law, out here it's me. Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe. Let it go. Let it go.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    I could have killed 'em all, I could kill you. In town you're the law, out here it's me. Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe. Let it go. Let it go.
    You've got me wrong Johnny baby, I'm the romantic romeo around here, RicFlair is the fighter, or if it's a good arguement you want, Quarterpoundher and Luther are the people to talk to.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    996
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Welcome

    Welcome to the mod team John!
    You can leave all your belligerent intentions aside, we're all good folks here

    (Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    6,847

    Default

    OK so in the past Iíve been in a few wars but these days Iím a lover not a fighter.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    OK so in the past Iíve been in a few wars but these days Iím a lover not a fighter.
    Welcome to the boards , just hope your not nedrix or M50 reincarnated

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    I love the name John Rambo. In fact if i could talk when i was born i would have asked for the name. Imagine being born will full speech.

    Push. Push. Push. Horay, You have a son. Here he is.

    "What the fuck are they trying to do to me Mammy?" Pulling me out by the fuckin head ,like i dont have enough problems.And the bailouts of the banks, jaysus, dont get me started there Mammy. Will you ask these ppl to cover my nuts,getting cold. By the way ,i was thinking of names for the last nine months. John Rambo will do me."

    anyone playboy around Mammy?
    Westside.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    429
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Welcome, old pal -- you have a kinda familiar look to you?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •