Thread: Thomond Park Tonight- I have a complaint....

Angry Thomond Park Tonight- I have a complaint....

.....and its not about the result- Fair dues to Leinster they beat us fair and square.

Its them uncivilised muppets that failed to maintain their silence when Johnny Sexton was taking his penalties.

This is one of the great traditions in sport and something which defines Thomond Park and Rugby in Limerick in particular.

Always Always Always keep your mouth shut when the opposition are taking their kicks. Thats the rule - it is not up for debate.

Those that do should be invited to leave by large men wielding baseball bats !!!!!

i think it's just the fact that johnny is low on confidence and the munster fans know that in order to beat leinster now they need every advantage possible. But i get your point, even in those tight heiniken cup games when munster were underdogs the munster fans were always very respectable.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    .....and its not about the result- Fair dues to Leinster they beat us fair and square.

Its them uncivilised muppets that failed to maintain their silence when Johnny Sexton was taking his penalties.

This is one of the great traditions in sport and something which defines Thomond Park and Rugby in Limerick in particular.

Always Always Always keep your mouth shut when the opposition are taking their kicks. Thats the rule - it is not up for debate.

Those that do should be invited to leave by large men wielding baseball bats !!!!!
    Agree 100%............Drives me nuts..........

I noticed this creaping into Croke park for the 6 nations too.........

A disgrace..........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries
    Reviews

your point is good, jeers and boos first, next throwing bottles at ref,
    as you say they let a great supporters side down