Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: choose your weapon

Reviews

Default choose your weapon

choose your weapon so you think your'e good and ready? if you do your bubble is gonna burst because your getting whipped into a frenzy and your the one i will punish first i've got my muscles pumped and primed to release my devastating force non-stop unelenting aggression..i hate to love and love to hate theres no need to nagotiate so choose your weapon and choose your fate it dosen't matter because by then its too late i'will deliver an assault to your senses and drive your punk ass into the ground....LOL now i'm going for a pint

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    choose your weapon so you think your'e good and ready? if you do your bubble is gonna burst because your getting whipped into a frenzy and your the one i will punish first i've got my muscles pumped and primed to release my devastating force non-stop unelenting aggression..i hate to love and love to hate theres no need to nagotiate so choose your weapon and choose your fate it dosen't matter because by then its too late i'will deliver an assault to your senses and drive your punk ass into the ground....LOL now i'm going for a pint

Bet your not...the pubs are closed... ha ha

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Bet your not...the pubs are closed... ha ha
    my mate got a little bar not too far from me so in a kinda speaking i am going to a pub fancy coming beer music pool table what more do you need heineken on draught yummy

Reviews

my mate got a little bar not too far from me so in a kinda speaking i am going to a pub fancy coming beer music pool table what more do you need heineken on draught yummy
    Hang on... I'll get my coat...

Reviews

Hang on... I'll get my coat...
    your welcome to come along i'm just waiting for my lift ...no driving for me this weekend

Reviews

your welcome to come along i'm just waiting for my lift ...no driving for me this weekend
    Has he got a smoking area?

Reviews

Has he got a smoking area?
    he is bloody late picking me he is bloody late picking me up maybe i should ask him to choose his weapon.....no smoking area sorry outside for that ....thank fuck none of us smoke....

Reviews

he is bloody late picking me he is bloody late picking me up maybe i should ask him to choose his weapon.....no smoking area sorry outside for that ....thank fuck none of us smoke....
    I'll bring my brolly too so...

Reviews

i made a mess of that last post thats for the want of a good pint

Blog Entries
    Reviews

anywhere near duleek and im there
    a thousand kisses deep..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast