Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: good Friday

Reviews

Default good Friday

Its good Friday but is it going to be that good for you.
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Reviews

It'll be even better when Munster KICKS SOME LEINSTER ASS. Lol....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    Its good Friday but is it going to be that good for you.
    I get the feeling it won't.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Working & glad to be.
    Always thought this day to be boring if you're not a practising Christian & even more boring if you are !
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

Blog Entries
    Reviews

so limerick is going to be a mess today,every drunk and gobshite for miles around is going to crawl from beneath his rock to avail of pints today
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

FFS... its only 2 days a year that the pubs close.. whats the big deal? Are we such a nation of Alco's that we cannot last a day without a pint...and the people that complain the most probably wouldn't be in the pub if it was an ordinary day.

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    FFS... its only 2 days a year that the pubs close.. whats the big deal? Are we such a nation of Alco's that we cannot last a day without a pint...and the people that complain the most probably wouldn't be in the pub if it was an ordinary day.
    Thats the irish for ya i guess.

Blog Entries

Its sad when shops and places cant stay closed for a few days of the year. I think Xmas Day, St Stephens day, New Years Eve, Good Friday and Easter Sunday everywhere should stay shut. Thats leaves 360 days left in the year.

The way things are going ,give it another few years and Xmas day will be a shopping /working day just like any other.

Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    I work in an off license and think it's a fooking great day, you do more than a good Thursday and Friday's trade in one day (holy Thursday) and only have to pay wages for one day, nice. Then go on a proper all night session in the knowledge you don't have to worry about the shop the next day, sweet.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pcred View Post
    I work in an off license and think it's a fooking great day, you do more than a good Thursday and Friday's trade in one day (holy Thursday) and only have to pay wages for one day, nice. Then go on a proper all night session in the knowledge you don't have to worry about the shop the next day, sweet.
    we should call it good Thursday so.
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast